StarstruckIllusion

She replied to this deleted tweet

Here’s what she said:

Ate him up, carnivorously :billie: 🐺🔥

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

That unserious ass “grown” man acting like a lighting strike on the floor wouldn’t be the worst disaster since Ari’s Manchester tragedy lmaoo be ****ing fr I BEG

PartySick

God I love her.

Everyone at the show has zero hard feelings towards her so all these little rats chittering on stan twitter can sit in their irrelevancy while the adults appreciate what we got to experience together and move on feeling disappointed, yes, but also lighter and loved :pawsup:

🖤

PartySick

It's not Gaga's fault at all and I stg if I see anyone taking the piss out of her for this I'll personally waffle you in my emotional state xoxo

🖤

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

It's not Gaga's fault at all and I stg if I see anyone taking the piss out of her for this I'll personally waffle you in my emotional state xoxo

+ comparing this to MTN isn’t fair. There was a low risk for lightning and the crew had protective gear. This open stage?? With all this unprotected equipment?? and like 40k fans?? I’m kinda bothered she had to read such psychobabble and sad she felt the need to respond like ffs

Tweets like those are why she NEVER talks to us anymore 

Starmie25

Obviously a full on moment of "Rain On Me" in the rains would've been euphoric, but from those surfaced clips it was almost flooding and the lightning was coming down hard in the stadium. She did the right thing.

Also thankfully tour was filmed already before Miami.

✌️

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

God I love her.

Everyone at the show has zero hard feelings towards her so all these little rats chittering on stan twitter can sit in their irrelevancy while the adults appreciate what we got to experience together and move on feeling disappointed, yes, but also lighter and loved :pawsup:

Lol so who is he mad on behalf of? I looked at his profile and obviously he didn’t even attend the show 😭😭😭

PartySick
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

+ comparing this to MTN isn’t fair. There was a low risk for lightning and the crew had protective gear. This open stage?? With all this unprotected equipment?? and like 40k fans?? I’m kinda bothered she had to read such psychobabble and sad she felt the need to respond like ffs

Tweets like those are why she NEVER talks to us anymore 

Yeah, that was a New York rain storm on a closed set. This was a Florida thunderstorm with tens of thousands of people in attendance. They're not comparable lol.

There were lots of people making the "hey! Free rain!" joke though which was funny :laughga:

🖤

KindnessPunk

This whole narrative of “Gaga in the past would have done this or that” like get over yourself, you’re a grown man trying to tell another adult how to act just so you can cling onto the past…a past that Gaga herself said is something she has matured from. Let it go, and grow up!!!

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, Levine said:

WAIT WHAT HAPPENED? :o I JUST WOKE UP OMG IS SHE OK?

She’s okay she just couldn’t perform the last few songs of the chromatica ball because of lighting and heavy rain 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Levine said:

WAIT WHAT HAPPENED? :o I JUST WOKE UP OMG IS SHE OK?

a lightning storm forced her to end the last TCB show early 

PartySick
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

Lol so who is he mad on behalf of? I looked at his profile and obviously he didn’t even attend the show 😭😭😭

Idk. I mean, we were disappointed duh but still danced out of those doors after the show was declared over :laughga:

Literally nobody there was mad at Gaga. We didn't even groan when she said it was over, we cheered for her.

As I said, rats can stay silent :nails:

I paid close to $700 to be there with my grandma tonight in addition to a rental car and 8 hours of to-and-from road travel and I don't have a single iota of ill feelings towards Gaga for this.

🖤

1 minute ago, Tom Nook said:

She’s okay she just couldn’t perform the last few songs of the chromatica ball because of lighting and heavy rain 

1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

a lightning storm forced her to end the last TCB show early 

Thank you, this was the first thread I read this morning so I got scared lol Sorry for the fans (and for her) but they took the right decision

Archived