Jump to content
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga clears a messy fan


StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

that other guy that let his fans get trampled on. She cares about us.

 

Travis Scott --- the Astroworld disaster, November 5th, 2021. 

Despite the fans' pleas to security to stop the show, (as fans started passing out and falling into the crowd) he carried on the show anyway. Estimates of crowd size were between 50,000 and 80,000 fans (many rushed security and got in for free).

8 people died that night in the crowd and 2 more died in the hospital. The youngest was a 9 year old boy named Ezra. 

Now if God forbid lightening had hit that flooded floor last night and killed people, the outcome could have been potentially even WORSE than Astroworld as electricity travels through water and everyone with a foot in the flood would be electrocuted possibly instantly. She 1000% did the right thing. At least those fans are alive to complain the next day! But interestingly its folks who weren't there who are doing the most complaining. 

 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 10
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • PartySick

    9

  • StarstruckIllusion

    7

  • RAMROD

    3

  • LilyLark

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She replied to this deleted tweet Here’s what she said: Ate him up, carnivorously  🐺‍🔥

God I love her. Everyone at the show has zero hard feelings towards her so all these little rats chittering on stan twitter can sit in their irrelevancy while the adults appreciate what we got to

Lol he keeps trying to say it’s just a joke now and “she’s my mother!” girl you’ve been abandoned

DiamondAngel

Completely unrelated to the actual discussion, but it sends me that she censored sh*t yet spelled out f*ck :rip: 

  • LMAO 17
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ziggy

I actually don’t think 2011 Gaga would have kept on lmao she’s always taken concert going super seriously

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ziggy

Also idk…she got through the bulk of the show…it’s not like she had to cancel the whole date so idk like it sucks but you still def got to see her for over an hour which is still good considering you might not have at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lady JarJar
22 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Travis Scott --- the Astroworld disaster, November 5th, 2021. 

Despite the fans' pleas to security to stop the show, (as fans started passing out and falling into the crowd) he carried on the show anyway. Estimates of crowd size were between 50,000 and 80,000 fans (many rushed security and got in for free).

8 people died that night in the crowd and 2 more died in the hospital. The youngest was a 9 year old boy named Ezra. 

Now if God forbid lightening had hit that flooded floor last night and killed people, the outcome could have been potentially even WORSE than Astroworld as electricity travels through water and everyone with a foot in the flood would be electrocuted possibly instantly. She 1000% did the right thing. At least those fans are alive to complain the next day! But interestingly its folks who weren't there who are doing the most complaining. 

 

Literally. It could've electrocuted and killed so many, and electrical fires could've started. Hell, even SHE could've died. Some people are heartless. :smh:

Wah wah auh auh auh wo ma wo mama jar jar auh auh auh, meesa want bad romance!
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Butters Stotch

I can't see what she said. Can someone please tell me?

EDIT: Nevermind, I can see it now.

Edited by Butters Stotch
FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
Link to post
Share on other sites
rasclautmangos

Thousands of people are disappointed yet sensible about the situation, yet somehow @ssholes like this get attention.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Discoshtick
52 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I actually don’t think 2011 Gaga would have kept on lmao she’s always taken concert going super seriously

Same honestly lmao I really can’t imagine her at any point in her career ever putting fans at risk if she felt there was genuine danger TBH. And AFAIK MTN shoot was only rain, not a full blown storm, so different thing completely. Rain is rain, but lightning like that is something else completely... idk why people think lightning is something to play with!!!?? Just look at any sports event policies held in on open roof stadiums - if there’s lightning play will be stopped 30 minutes at the least. A 9 year old kid in my hometown was killed last year by a lightning strike when he out was playing football in a park during a storm. Lighting isn’t anything to **** with. She made the right call 100%. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
PatrickMonster

I’m so happy she stands up against these literal monsters. Safety ALWAYS comes first, and she should tell them her thoughts.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
CanadaGoesGaga

Guess they didn’t see what happened in DC when lightning struck outside the white house and 6 people died. 
 

Gaga made the right call. You don’t mess with lightning.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Letmelivemylife

and some say "mother monster" was just a phase. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Letmelivemylife
10 hours ago, PartySick said:

God I love her.

Everyone at the show has zero hard feelings towards her so all these little rats chittering on stan twitter can sit in their irrelevancy while the adults appreciate what we got to experience together and move on feeling disappointed, yes, but also lighter and loved :pawsup:

you know some say that mother monster was just a phase but the truth is shes mother monster every moment of every day. She 100% made the right call. It would DESTROY her to know that something happened to one of us if she decided to push on with the show. To quote Dope "my heart would break without you. Might not awake without you"

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Phantomhive

To be fair, most twitter monsters perfectly understood the situation. This was one of if not the only one disgruntled by Gaga's decision. Other "complaints" were mostly just toward the fact itself that the show was canceled aka another "cursed event" just at the tail end of the Chromatica era considering how many plans/events were derailed.

The ones making a huge fuss about Gaga's decision on twitter are bey & taylor stans (mostly the latter) being messy as usual and dragging Gaga unprovoked.

"I am the Swarm. Armies will be shattered. Worlds will burn."
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...