life

Gaga clears a messy fan

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water

I'm so happy and relieved that Gaga knows she did the right thing, cause I was worried she was going to stress over it and think she ****ed up. No one ****ed up in any of this, it's no one's fault. Gaga didn't treat us like how Dababy treats his fans, or that other guy that let his fans get trampled on. She cares about us.

This is what decides whether you're a true fan or not. Whether you're with her on this situation, or not.

she/her

Mother of Puppies

Getting struck by lightning is dangerous as ****. People get injured and also die from it every year. Better be safe than sorry...

can y'all imagine if they hadn't cancelled the show and people got injured or died because they didn't take the potential danger seriously enough? And it's not like it was the whole show - it was just these last few songs.

I feel bad for everyone - it sucks and it's very unfortunate and I'm sure Gaga really feels sorry and it wasn't easy for her and everyone involved to make that decision, but it was the right one.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

danbekim

YES! I'm glad she stood up for herself. She saved many lives last night.

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Reginald

Imagine the one time your fave acknowledges you is after a subtweet dragging them for cancelling an outdoor show due to weather :toofunny: :lmao: This is why I keep any, and all Gaga shade on forums and never where she is likely to directly see it in her feed 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

This person might be a GGD member. :samanthac:

Because I searched his IG profile, and he is mutual with someone I followed. I only followed people from GGD on IG :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Moonlight on Water
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Because I searched his IG profile, and he is mutual with someone I followed. I only followed people from GGD on IG :triggered:

let's ban them :nails:

she/her

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well if he’s here:

Nice to see you had to go private, enjoy the lashings! :billie:

People really should choose theirs words better, like just think you're talking to people that are in front of you in person, that might help being less cynical and shady on the internet. It was obvious a very sad thing for the people attending and obvious for Gaga. I'm sure she wanted to end the tour with a big smile on her face and a big goodbye, she was so sad in her IG. It was so unfortunate. 

38 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Little detectives do your job!

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

2 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Little detectives do your job!

And he can't private his post here :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

blackpink
3 hours ago, HIM820 said:

Lol he keeps trying to say it’s just a joke now and “she’s my mother!”

girl you’ve been abandoned

this is SENDING me :air:

Stafani Versace

Rain != Thunderstorm.

Why even bring up MTN video, nobody but crew and Gaga was there so there is no telling if there was lightning and thunder or not. Plus, they also weren't in a metal stadium, with metal barricades, and metal legged chairs covering the whole floor. It was obviously not safe for them to be in the LIGHTNING, so she had to stop the show. She probably feels like ****, especially considering it was the closing show. Why even say this if you are a Gaga fan? Real fans don't want Stefani to feel bad for making a decision that was HER/her teams best judgment to keep everyone safe. I'm tired of people riding Gaga's ass and nitpicking everything she does for... what reason? If you don't like her anymore, unfollow her and move on.

Archived