Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Grand Theft Auto 6 Leaks

Perfume

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Either fake or very early prototype imo 

There's a 1 hour version here, where you get to see some of the dialogue, some of the interiors and mechanics, a few story events, etc.; It's clearly GTA (one bit of dialogue actually references an event from GTA 5 directly) and it's too high quality to be a fan project.

SHALLOW
Just now, Railing said:

There's a 1 hour version here, where you get to see some of the dialogue, some of the interiors and mechanics, a few story events, etc.; It's clearly GTA (one bit of dialogue references an event from GTA 5) and it's too high quality to be a fan project.

Yeah, it is clearly true but it's a 2019 build. I'm sure textures and animations have improved a lot. I hope they'll announce it soon since it leaked

sillynate

GTA forums is a gold mine y’all 

all this coding on the screen revealed some potential Easter eggs, some of which have scary vibes like UFO’s and skunk ape (Florida’s Bigfoot) but my favorite one is the trash island

StarstruckIllusion

R* is taking the vids down, and the existence of the vids makes sense. It’s 100% real, and probably one of, if not the worst leak in video game history. 

Happy 9th birthday GTA V  🎉 ☠️

Archived