💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga sends love to Miami fans on IG

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

Rahrahbitchson

We love you queen, we know you always do the best you can for your fans and we know lives are more important than anything and i know true fans and people with common sense are not mad and they are thankful that at least they get 90% of the show, please dont cry and dont feel sad because i personally hate to see you crying, the tour was so amazing and you nailed it and did the best you can. WE LOVE YOU:heart:

@BorisIsHere

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

ELECTROHEART

I love her so much and feel so bad for her and the Miami fans, I hope she doesn't feel bad for this because it's not her fault, I'm proud of her because she handled responsably this situation because she's a kind person who cares of people, I send all my love for her and hoping she will feel happy and healed again like on the whole tour, we will see you in the next time Gaga, Chromatica was an amazing era and tour :pawsup:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ChrissyBot

I’m actually crying real tears rn. I feel so sad for her and the fans. But like she said it’s the safest decision :heart:

we love you so much Gaga for always putting on your best for us. Chromatica really healed me and the 2 Chromatica Ball shows I went to healed me even more so we are so grateful for this experience.

the clock is ticking til the next time :kara:

@BorisIsHere

Gaga we will never stop supporting you, rain or shine. You made the right decision. Please don’t be so hard on yourself. :cryga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

I love how honest and REAL she is. There is just no other artist like her. Its heartbreaking but hopefully she won’t be so hard on herself. She did what she could and this tour was perfection. Congrats Gaga and her team for putting this one out! 

Moonlight on Water

@BorisIsHeregaga, you did everytjing you could do. You did the right thing by stopping the show, and everyone agrees with your decision. Thank you so much for giving us the time of our lives. You provided so much happiness and courage throughout this era. You were so strong through every difficulty and hardship that was thrown in the world's way. Tour or no tour, show or no show, we love you no matter what. You gave so many of us a reason to keep going. You're right, life does matter. Your mysic gave us purpose to realize that. Hold our hands, it's gonna be okay. :heart:

she/her

Monstermilo

safety first! and she was almost finished anyway 

i hope the ppl who attended get a discount to the next tour or it would be cool if she did a free concert for them while shes still in miami even at a diff venue

I love this woman more than words could ever express. My heart breaks for her and all of the fans who didn’t get to finish experiencing the final show, but this was definitely the right decision. I am so grateful that Gaga is in such a healthy place in life. That’s truly all that matters, but on top of that, she gave us the tour of a lifetime. She left everything out on that stage every single night. She is, to me, the greatest performer alive, and I am so blessed and thankful to have been able to experience this beautiful show and live at the same time as such a marvel of a human being. She has saved my life so many times, and she doesn’t even know it. I just hope she knows how cherished and loved she truly is. I don’t know where I would be without her. :kara:

TylerMedeiros

I’m happy I’m alive. It was traumatic..

Her running off the stage 

the winds

the rain

The lightning omg

her coming back up asking us to be patient but to take cover and be responsible 

so very sad. For her and everyone. She was a leader even at her own show.

I love you Gaga and I’m so proud of you 

YEET

I love how she started and ended the tour with a personal video from the bottom of her heart ❤️❤️❤️

We love u GaGa

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived