Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TCB in Miami stopped due to the storm

Rifek

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, aaronf4242 said:

I don't blame Gaga in any way.  She made the right decision.  But now her management or her insurance company or live nation should do the right thing by the fans and give some kind of compenstion.

As somebody said, Live Nation has a policy that says they won't give refunds if the artist performed +50% of the show, and she did. So that ain't happening.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel so disheartened for her and the fans that went tonight. It was clear that she wanted to keep performing (how special for Miami) but logistically couldn’t.

That being said, what a monumental tour! It was just so great to see her loving the stage again! Would love to see you in Australia next time Gaga! 🇦🇺

Sepsami
6 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

Stans across all pop queens need to band together and stop idolizing stadium tours for audience sizes, tickets sold and bragging rights.

stadiums are terrible! Too big. Not personal. Outdoors! Indoor arenas and theaters for life. 

YES, this was my first show at a stadium and I had golden floor tickets. I was so hyped I was going to be so close to her and she was still an ant compared to me seeing her at the JWT with normal GA tickets :poot:

PartySick
1 hour ago, aaronf4242 said:

Sorry but I think they need to at least give a partial refund to people.  In a way it's not their fault that it rained, but it is their fault for having a show in a state known for frequent thunderstorms in an open-roof stadium.  People saying the show was almost over...looking at the setlist there was approximately 25% of the show left.  So give people like a 25% refund.  Or maybe a ticketmaster credit for a future event.

It'd be awesome but as someone who went, I don't mind not getting anything back. It was a great show even if it was cut short :heart:

🖤

PartySick
1 hour ago, Tyler1992 said:

Don’t be sorry, but when you buy ticket in Florida I think you waive you’re right to a refund if a big storm hits.

When booking the stadiums no one has the 5 day weather forecast in front of them. Faulting anyone for having an open air concert in Florida is idiotic.

Um we can definitely fault the idiots who don't build Floridian stadiums with roofs when it storms every afternoon in the Summer lol.

95% on the venue for this, 5% on whoever picked this venue for this show.

🖤

PartySick
1 minute ago, RudraCNG said:

Did she pray for lightning?

No, this was Sine's revenge for being left off the setlist :grr:

🖤

Reginald
6 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

Stans across all pop queens need to band together and stop idolizing stadium tours for audience sizes, tickets sold and bragging rights.. 

This. As soon as I saw Chromatica was a stadium tour, I knew I wasn't going. I'd rather pay $1k to see an artist up close indoors in a small venue, than $500 to stand outside in 100f (38c) heat all day reapplying sunscreen and worrying about rain :laughga:  I got to see her during ARTPOP from 100 feet away, it was the best concert ever 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

If there is lightning around the venue they have no choice but to stop, it's too dangerous for the audience and the band etc. The US has strict lightning protocol at outdoor events. It's a shame for the audience though

RudraCNG
27 minutes ago, PartySick said:

No, this was Sine's revenge for being left off the setlist :grr:

Omg imagine if she was about to sing it bc it was the last concert of TCB.

PartySick
1 minute ago, RudraCNG said:

Omg imagine if she was about to sing it bc it was the last concert of TCB.

Don't...don't say that :emma:

I've spiraled and cried enough, thank you :emma:

🖤

Sneaky Oliver

Well at least they were able to watch most of the show except for Enigma, Stupid Love, ROM and HMH. It was not her fault. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

LastNight

Ahh I’m sure she must have been devastated but it was the right thing to do! Safety comes first and it’s not worth the risk. I feel so proud of her for this tour. She was on fire every time and delivered an incredible show to the world.

Although in one way it’s a shame that it ended this way, in another it’s oddly poetic. For an era that was born out of her pain and sorrow (and was dealt with blow after blow during its run), to end it with such a healthy decision, with such clarity and emotion, is beautiful. It’s almost like one last little test was thrown at her, and she rose to the occasion perfectly.

I loved how in her V interview she’s come to know that she can visit her pain but not stay there, that she doesn’t need to live in it to make great art. Something about this happening at the final show and her making the call to stop just feels like the ultimate realisation of that. Love it and love her - can’t wait to see what she creates in this next chapter of her life. 

Archived