đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TCB in Miami stopped due to the storm

Rifek

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, hausofgay said:

It's all happening because she didn't fired Richy.

Karma is real

karma for all the fans who attended the show tonight? some of you are… no words. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Im so sorry for all of the people that couldn't see the whole show. So sad to see this era being finished like this, but as Gaga said, Chromatica will never be over :kara:

it's disappointing, but at least they got to see like 90% of the show...unlike the recent Weeknd show where he literally had to cut out after losing his voice after one show (felt bad for him and the fans).

KubaM316

So  T H I S  is how we end the era? :saladga:

Gaga clearly said "rain on me", not "burn me down to the ground" you stupid thunderstorm:triggered:

I feel so bad for everyone who went to the Miami show. I'd be truly devastated if it was my show that had to be stopped in the middle and left unfinished. I understand the reasons, I know it's not Gaga's fault (cause why would I blame her for weather changing?:ladyhaha:) and I know it was a right thing to do, but it still sucks. 

I just hope everyone is safe. :kara:

6 minutes ago, hausofgay said:

It's all happening because she didn't fired Richy.

Karma is real

girl stop

mother, what must i do?

I'm proud of her. After seeing her perform on stage in pain for so long like Btwb and jwt. She finally performed her last show pain free and like she said healthy and that's all that matters. She finished her show with finding her love for performing again. I'm so proud of her. And she shouldn't feel sorry at all because safety comes first. If I was in the audience I would've expected the same. Love you Queen. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Sorry but I think they need to at least give a partial refund to people.  In a way it's not their fault that it rained, but it is their fault for having a show in a state known for frequent thunderstorms in an open-roof stadium.  People saying the show was almost over...looking at the setlist there was approximately 25% of the show left.  So give people like a 25% refund.  Or maybe a ticketmaster credit for a future event.

LilyLark
55 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

Massive emails all Ticketmaster all hard rock stadium. Had 7pm then switched to a very clear doors 7pm. Show 730. No other stop had this drama. 

Apparently, this happened at one of Halsey's dates too...****ing Tickemaster/LiveNation...I can't remember which date, but they were told to show up at a certain time when the rest of the tours had the show starting an hour later...and the show started at the normal time (and not the early time the email had)....

I mean part of it is on an artists team, be it Gaga or anyone else, for not quadruple checking, but a lot of it is on how shoddy Ticketmaser/LiveNation are in general. I remember during COVID when they were not 'giving' refunds, at least it would say that on their site, for a lot of shows but then if you called them up and pitched a fit you could then get a refund...it was insane. Pre COVID some in US congress were talking about going after them for being a monopoly and their business practices (such as the resale tickets) but I think nothing ever came of it...

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, aaronf4242 said:

Sorry but I think they need to at least give a partial refund to people.  In a way it's not their fault that it rained, but it is their fault for having a show in a state known for frequent thunderstorms in an open-roof stadium.  People saying the show was almost over...looking at the setlist there was approximately 25% of the show left.  So give people like a 25% refund.  Or maybe a ticketmaster credit for a future event.

I mean I guess it’s city fault for even thinking of even building an open roof stadium in a tropical storm climate :laughga: but I honestly don’t see them giving a full or partial refund being that the show still went on until it became an endangerment to public safety 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

15 minutes ago, aaronf4242 said:

I understand what you’re saying but technically there’s no fixed setlist that is promised when purchasing a ticket. That would be like saying that fans in Dusseldorf should get a partial refund because she didn’t sing “Fun Tonight” and “1000 Doves” that night.

3 minutes ago, Tom Nook said:

I mean I guess it’s city fault for even thinking of even building an open roof stadium in a tropical storm climate :laughga: but I honestly don’t see them giving a full or partial refund being that the show still went on until it became an endangerment to public safety 

I don't blame Gaga in any way.  She made the right decision.  But now her management or her insurance company or live nation should do the right thing by the fans and give some kind of compenstion.

Tyler1992
58 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

It kinda blows that the most plagued eras have been our main pop eras BTWB catastrophe, art pop management abandonment, chromatica everything lol

I wouldn’t look at The Chromatica Ball like that. Miami was a hiccup, but not a blow. The tour was her best ever, a triumphant. Despite everything, Chromatica lives on.

3 hours ago, AkariGaga said:

If someone got injured due to lighting ,it would be really bad

Exactly. The amount of electricity that production was pulling is next level. Gaga and the team made the right decision and anyone in their position would have done the same. 

Tyler1992
25 minutes ago, aaronf4242 said:

Don’t be sorry, but when you buy ticket in Florida I think you waive you’re right to a refund if a big storm hits.

When booking the stadiums no one has the 5 day weather forecast in front of them. Faulting anyone for having an open air concert in Florida is idiotic.

Monster Voices

The absolute best concert experience in my life was at a metal show when Disturbed played a full set for us in the most brutal rain and thunder. We were wet to the bone, caked with mud, cold and tired and that made us sing and jump 100 times more to keep the adrenaline flowing. That being said if lightning was striking the ground I would have been out of there without blinking an eye. Dying for a show is absolutely not it.

Forever and Always!

Archived