💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TCB in Miami stopped due to the storm

Rifek

Featured Posts

BradleyCooper
8 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

It’s giving Super Saturday Night when a flood ruined that + other artist’s shows that night too. 

In all my imagination, I’d have never thought ****ing clouds would ruin this tour LMAOO

It was Harry styles lmaoo

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BradleyCooper
2 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

I... Have a lot to say. Like I was HOPING, HOPING!!! to see Gaga sing Rain On Me under the Rain and how IRONIC is that the Chromatica era ended because of the RAIN. I'm just gonna laugh so I don't cry.

:neyde:

Same :bradley:

10 minutes ago, Clayton said:

I'm sorry but having a stadium without a retractable roof is so silly to me for these exact reasons 

Especially in Florida

Are they going to try to finish the show? :saladga: current radar projections has the storm passing in the next 20ish minutes. I hope they haven’t cancelled it 

danbekim
7 minutes ago, Retron said:

I’m in the stadium. I’m a Floridian. This is a really bad storm. Lightning, heavy rain, heavy winds. 

Stay safe, seek shelter immediately. Hopefully the show will be rescheduled. Sending you love :kara:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Papergangstuh

Stans across all pop queens need to band together and stop idolizing stadium tours for audience sizes, tickets sold and bragging rights.

stadiums are terrible! Too big. Not personal. Outdoors! Indoor arenas and theaters for life. 

mdance4life
2 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Are they going to try to finish the show? :saladga: current radar projections has the storm passing in the next 20ish minutes. I hope they haven’t cancelled it 

The venue is basically empty now lol

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

Archived