đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TCB in Miami stopped due to the storm

Rifek

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE

I am genuinely so sorry to everyone that went to the Miami show and Ik Gaga was to…

love to all the Floridian monsters:kara:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G

I don’t think she can because of the noise curfew. And probably unlikely they can reschedule this last date. Damn I feel bad for everyone in Miami that went to see her tonight.

PartySick
1 minute ago, Papergangstuh said:

Stans across all pop queens need to band together and stop idolizing stadium tours for audience sizes, tickets sold and bragging rights.

stadiums are terrible! Too big. Not personal. Outdoors! Indoor arenas and theaters for life. 

HARD AGREE.

Weather should not be a ****ing concern for a concert unless it's like tornado or hurricane weather. A Florida afternoon storm putting the brakes on a Gaga show is an absolute joke

đź–¤

I feel so bad. If this happened during my show I would be devastated. I’m sure they’ll probably issue refunds or partial refunds

Papergangstuh
4 minutes ago, Mister G said:

I don’t think she can because of the noise curfew. And probably unlikely they can reschedule this last date. Damn I feel bad for everyone in Miami that went to see her tonight.

She only had like 4 songs left anyways. Sucks but can’t see them rescheduling cause of that. 

StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

Stans across all pop queens need to band together and stop idolizing stadium tours for audience sizes, tickets sold and bragging rights.

stadiums are terrible! Too big. Not personal. Outdoors! Indoor arenas and theaters for life. 

2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

HARD AGREE.

Weather should not be a ****ing concern for a concert unless it's like tornado or hurricane weather. A Florida afternoon storm putting the brakes on a Gaga show is an absolute joke

Unfortunately, once you sell-out stadiums, I don’t see how you can go back to arenas. I dont think Gaga doesn’t has the ability to do like 3 shows in one city, in like 20 different cities anymore

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Papergangstuh said:

She only had like 4 songs left anyways. Sucks but can’t see them rescheduling cause of that. 

Or getting refunds. Once I went to a Years and Years concert, a key piece of equipment broke halfway through the show stopping everything, and then we had an acoustic goodbye and that was it. No refunds no reschedule. I was a little sad for a but y’all got most of the show at least

PartySick
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Unfortunately, once you sell-out stadiums, I don’t see how you can go back to arenas. I dont think Gaga doesn’t has the ability to do like 3 shows in one city, in like 20 different cities anymore

Then only do arenas that have roofs :saladga:

It's a tour, not a festival :saladga:

We shouldn't have to worry about this :saladga:

Yes, I'm spiraling, let me :saladga:

Paid for two tickets, drove for four hours down this bullsh*t state, just for the show to stop RIGHT BEFORE MY FAVORITE PART.

đź–¤

Archived