💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TCB in Miami stopped due to the storm

Rifek

Featured Posts

littlepotter

Reading this thread is so sad, how people still had hope that she would continue, poor fans :( and poor gags

chaeri pls

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
7 hours ago, KindnessPunk said:

what Gaga must be thinking about FL now :sweat:

Hopefully as little as possible  :teehee:

We do not want her depressed. She did her best. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, aaronf4242 said:

Sorry but I think they need to at least give a partial refund to people.  In a way it's not their fault that it rained, but it is their fault for having a show in a state known for frequent thunderstorms in an open-roof stadium.  People saying the show was almost over...looking at the setlist there was approximately 25% of the show left.  So give people like a 25% refund.  Or maybe a ticketmaster credit for a future event.

Normally I'm all for fighting for what's right but this is NOT it. 

This isn't the hill you want to die on, Aaron (pardon the pun)

She made a decision in the interest of safety of thousands of people, likely In coordination with the management of the venue, to preserve life. Someone mentioned earlier the live nation clause of 50% of a show before refunds are issued. There's probably something in there about Acts of God, too. 

Let's wait and see. Gaga isnt going to forget about this. There could be something she does online or some announcement in the coming days. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet. 

If you can crusade to your credit card company or to live nation customer service and you actually get a result, more power to you. But I think you'll be in the minority of people who will take it that far given what we already know. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

What would have been ironic if she slipped while performing ROM and injure herself.... she loves the fans, but she can't put herself at risk. We don't need another broken hip.

Intoxicated6

Last Night was such a crazy ride! Finally seeing Chromatica in person was amazing. She sounded the best I have ever heard her and the looks and interludes were amazing. She seemed really emotional last night while doing “Always Remember Us This Way” and “Edge Of Glory” and kept saying “How She Will Miss Us”. It felt so genuine, I may have wept. THEN THE THUNDER CAME and it was pretty bad. As soon as they announced that we had to evacuate, most people in the front didn’t want to leave but it seemed clear to me that there was no way it wouldn’t be cancelled. We missed about 5 songs but I was so happy with what we got to see that, it’s all good. Wish that they would have started at 8:30 and we would have gotten a full show but it is what it is. I’m posting some pics of the show, if anyone wants to see -let’s celebrate and remember the awesome stuff we saw last night!

27493-E59-D8-C4-41-AB-AE8-E-C257-C387-F8

www.instagram.com/intoxicated6 

PeachJug
19 minutes ago, Intoxicated6 said:

Last Night was such a crazy ride! Finally seeing Chromatica in person was amazing. She sounded the best I have ever heard her and the looks and interludes were amazing. She seemed really emotional last night while doing “Always Remember Us This Way” and “Edge Of Glory” and kept saying “How She Will Miss Us”. It felt so genuine, I may have wept. THEN THE THUNDER CAME and it was pretty bad. As soon as they announced that we had to evacuate, most people in the front didn’t want to leave but it seemed clear to me that there was no way it wouldn’t be cancelled. We missed about 5 songs but I was so happy with what we got to see that, it’s all good. Wish that they would have started at 8:30 and we would have gotten a full show but it is what it is. I’m posting some pics of the show, if anyone wants to see -let’s celebrate and remember the awesome stuff we saw last night!

27493-E59-D8-C4-41-AB-AE8-E-C257-C387-F8

www.instagram.com/intoxicated6 

Thank you for sharing!! We need more supportive and caring monsters like you. I’m really glad you enjoyed the show!!

I felt like..if this tour stop ended well, Gaga would have celebrated...like with an afterparty or something. But i guess she cancelled those plans too bec she is sad about it. I wonder if she stayed longer on that stage after everybody left..like saying thanks and goodbye. I remember before, she used to kiss the stage to give thanks n goodbye. Despite this ending, she knew she did the right thing..and i guess in a solemn and personal way, she thanked "the rain". Rain after all, means also blessings.

Can't believe this is how the tour ended. This is the third damn tour that ended abruptly, she really is cursed :bradley:

At least she didn't cancel because of health reasons, and this was the last show of tour, with only a few songs left. Could've been a lot worse.

16 hours ago, PartySick said:

HARD AGREE.

Weather should not be a ****ing concern for a concert unless it's like tornado or hurricane weather. A Florida afternoon storm putting the brakes on a Gaga show is an absolute joke

A joke? We’re the lightning capital and lightning death capital of the world 💀 

Hey friends, I was there.

Lightning was absolutely terrible for almost 2 hours. There was no noise ordinance issue or curfew so had it passed over us we would have been able to continue at 1am. They were getting ready to set everything up to resume the show but then lightning struck very close by again. 

being a Florida native it was a terrible storm with way too close lightning. I’m used to counting the seconds to see how many miles away the strike was lol. Thunder sounded immediately after some of the flashes so it was right on top of the stadium at one point lol. And with that much equipment using electricity it could have been very bad. 

Pretty sad we didn’t get the closing act and encore but they tried really hard to make that happen. They did way more than they needed to. People that are saying rude stuff can take several seats because Florida storms are no joke and unpredictable and dangerous. 

Lanadelduck
1 minute ago, kaojen said:

Lightning was absolutely terrible for almost 2 hours. There was no noise ordinance issue or curfew so had it passed over us we would have been able to continue at 1am. They were getting ready to set everything up to resume the show but then lightning struck very close by again. 

being a Florida native it was a terrible storm with way too close lightning. I’m used to counting the seconds to see how many miles away the strike was lol. Thunder sounded immediately after some of the flashes so it was right on top of the stadium at one point lol. And with that much equipment using electricity it could have been very bad. 

Pretty sad we didn’t get the closing act and encore but they tried really hard to make that happen. They did way more than they needed to. People that are saying rude stuff can take several seats because Florida storms are no joke and unpredictable and dangerous. 

She did everything she could. Nobody else would have done that for their fans. She’s incredible but I’m so so so gutted. 

10 minutes ago, kaojen said:

A joke? We’re the lightning capital and lightning death capital of the world 💀 

I think they meant that the venues in this region should all be enclosed due to the frequency of this kind of dangerous weather. Like, it's a joke that this is even still a concern, because it doesn't need to be with the amount of money these places rake in every year. They can all afford to be indoors. 

Intoxicated6
1 hour ago, kaojen said:

Completely agree! It also got pretty windy. It really wasn’t one of those 10 minute rains that then just pass. If they wouldn’t have stopped the show or cancelled it all together and something happened to Gaga or anyone else, we would be signing a different tune. The show was amazing and like you said, it’s sad we didn’t get a closing act but at least but at least we have a couple of funny memes of baguettes signing rain on me followed by huge thunder

Intoxicated6

Also the whole security team wasn’t exactly top notch. Someone passed out and they took their sweet time to help them, at the beginning they didn’t want people to lean on the railing until Emma came and told them it was ok. It was VERY hot and they only gave 2 people some water. If she would had continue with the storm and something happened, the response would had probably been horrible.

Archived