news

TCB in Miami stopped due to the storm

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Um we can definitely fault the idiots who don't build Floridian stadiums with roofs when it storms every afternoon in the Summer lol.

95% on the venue for this, 5% on whoever picked this venue for this show.

Exactly. I’m not upset they made the decision to cancel/end the show.  It was the right decision to keep everyone safe.  That being said, I think it was a poor decision to schedule a concert in Miami during hurricane/storm season at a venue with no roof. But I’m sure that’s not Gaga’s fault. That’s the fault of someone in Live Nation’s corporate offices. The venue charges one of the largest “facility fees” I’ve ever seen on one of my concert tickets ($36). You’d think by charging that much to each and every ticket for every event, they could afford to build a roof by now.  I’m not upset AT ALL at Gaga, but rather the people responsible for making the financial/logistical plans for the tour.  Honestly if the tickets weren’t so overpriced/expensive I don’t think I’d be as salty about it. 

At least at the DC show, where it only drizzled for a bit, the tickets said "RAIN OR SHINE EVENT", but I doubt that relates to huge storms that become a safety hazard. Either way, there also was no format setlist for the show as some of you already mentioned, and breaking down the show into percentages that you want a refund for is ridiculous. It sucks the show got cancelled but you at least got to see her performing, its not like they cancelled the show beforehand or right after the doors opened. 

Another point to make, because a lot of people here seem to just want to be negative. Lets say she didn't cancel the show and lightning starting striking the stage/equipment and areas were people would get injured. Every one of you who is demanding a 20% or ****ing whatever refund are the same people who would be first the bash her for not deciding to stop the show. So there seems to be no way for those fans to be entirely happy and they should just appreciate the experience/moments they saw gaga performing.

And lastly, to everyone throwing hate at her or acting like it was unfair- how dare you. From seeing the video she put on instagram, this is extremely upsetting to her. Have we forgotten her whole excitement of this tour was she was healthy again and felt like she could finish a tour without her health getting in the way? This tour technically ended short (like 30 minutes)  for reasons that were out of her control, but I guarantee she is reliving a lot of emotions right now and hopefully isn't being too hard on herself. I hope she isn't on here reading the stuff I've seen, because I know that would set ME over the edge if I cut a show early in order to keep people safe.

Love you all, but sometimes its best to think a little more before you start complaining.

Mother of Puppies
7 hours ago, VTV said:

pls tell me this is gonna be part of the chromatica ball documentary :giveup: 

So I'm not the only one believing there will be a documentary

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Mother of Puppies

I've just laughed my ass off at all the comments and videos in this thread on the first 10-15 pages :ladyhaha:

but I do feel bad for everyone involved... weather and mother nature is not in our hands though so it's nobody's fault really.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Really felt bad for Gaga for not being able to finish the show and for the fans who didnt get a proper closure... this era was always cursed from the beginning.. they should have played it safe and added 2-3 dates in LA itself to close the show instead of this Miami and Houston... Red states dont deserve Gaga. Period. Anyway onto the next era now #LG7 the wait is gonna be longer this time plus we still have joker and joker OST to look forward to. 

2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Well at least they were able to watch most of the show except for Enigma, Stupid Love, ROM and HMH. It was not her fault. 

The fact she skipped 1000 Doves and wasn’t able to perform another 4 Chromatica songs is kinda sad. 

The audience experienced just 6 of 13 songs from the album :fatcat:

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

This will be one of those things the fanbase will still fight over in 5 years. "Does this tour REALLY count as finished?" We're just the type of pedantic bitches to get hung up on those semantics for eras to come :neyde:

1 hour ago, aaronf4242 said:

Exactly. I’m not upset they made the decision to cancel/end the show.  It was the right decision to keep everyone safe.  That being said, I think it was a poor decision to schedule a concert in Miami during hurricane/storm season at a venue with no roof. But I’m sure that’s not Gaga’s fault. That’s the fault of someone in Live Nation’s corporate offices. The venue charges one of the largest “facility fees” I’ve ever seen on one of my concert tickets ($36). You’d think by charging that much to each and every ticket for every event, they could afford to build a roof by now.  I’m not upset AT ALL at Gaga, but rather the people responsible for making the financial/logistical plans for the tour.  Honestly if the tickets weren’t so overpriced/expensive I don’t think I’d be as salty about it. 

The crazy thing is I’m pretty sure they just spent $755 million to “renovate” it like 2 years ago, but no roof :sis:

🇹đŸ‡ș🇧🇾 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Was the best decision to make, she would never forgive herself if something bad happened :bradley:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

pink sushi
46 minutes ago, Vicks said:

Really felt bad for Gaga for not being able to finish the show and for the fans who didnt get a proper closure... this era was always cursed from the beginning.. they should have played it safe and added 2-3 dates in LA itself to close the show instead of this Miami and Houston... Red states dont deserve Gaga. Period. Anyway onto the next era now #LG7 the wait is gonna be longer this time plus we still have joker and joker OST to look forward to. 

Um YIKES :wtf: Gaga has millions of fans who live in red states. Not everyone has the means to move to a blue state and blue areas of the country tend to have a very high cost of living. So these fans don’t “deserve” to see her because they happen to live in a red state? BYE 🙄

5 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

Um YIKES :wtf: Gaga has millions of fans who live in red states. Not everyone has the means to move to a blue state and blue areas of the country tend to have a very high cost of living. So these fans don’t “deserve” to see her because they happen to live in a red state? BYE 🙄

I didnt really mean it lol... sorry if i offended you or anyone:heart:

Lextyr97

This is so sad. I feel so bad for my baby. She was so close to finishing!! Only 5 songs were left 😭 I’m glad she chose the safety of everyone else though. Good on her

Archived