💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TCB in Miami stopped due to the storm

Rifek

Featured Posts

PartySick
Just now, KindnessPunk said:

Its ridiculous that they would build a stadium with no retractable roof in Florida…like all that hype, money and time they put into remaking the Hard Rock Stadium…and they couldn’t even manage a roof… im lowkey embarrassed , what Gaga must be thinking about FL now :sweat:

She's agreeing with me that she never needs to perform in this garbage state again :huntyga:

🖤

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lanadelduck
Just now, KindnessPunk said:

Its ridiculous that they would build a stadium with no retractable roof in Florida…like all that hype, money and time they put into remaking the Hard Rock Stadium…and they couldn’t even manage a roof… im lowkey embarrassed , what Gaga must be thinking about FL now :sweat:

Well the real gag is why didn’t they book the other stadium which was a baseball stadium that they pretty much did all the NA tour dates in BB stadiums. Why did they choose a football stadium for this one when they had a perfectly weather proof BB stadium down the road 

Tyler1992

I’m sorry for the people that didn’t get to see the end of the show :heart:

The decision to end the show rather than continue sheds light on Gagas character and maturity. The backdrop of lightning and heavy rain would have been incredible aesthetically, but so selfish.

It is a bizarre request for a refund for an act of god event. An open air stadium is 100% susceptible to extreme weather, out of the control of planning. If the show didn’t happen at all, then yes. But this show was almost finished.

Gagas Instagram message shows so much growth in recognizing the disappoint and retreating to doing what is right. Rain on Me is so ironic.

Lanadelduck

Also, I know this has been said 20 times but the fact that the very last show was canceled with five songs left is the most spot on and perfect way to end. This very plagued era.

I think that everything happens for a reason, even if we don’t know what those reasons are

Tyler1992
4 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

Well the real gag is why didn’t they book the other stadium which was a baseball stadium that they pretty much did all the NA tour dates in BB stadiums. Why did they choose a football stadium for this one when they had a perfectly weather proof BB stadium down the road 

Because the marlins were playing in their stadium

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

Also, I know this has been said 20 times but the fact that the very last show was canceled with five songs left is the most spot on and perfect way to end. This very plagued era.

I think that everything happens for a reason, even if we don’t know what those reasons are

I don't wanna hear sh*t about the ARTPOP era ever again tbh :huntyga:

3 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

Also love that she was like FLORIDA you’re really ****ed up. Let’s just pray. 

If she had listed everything wrong with this state she'd still be there talking by the time LG7 came out

🖤

Lanadelduck
Just now, PartySick said:

I don't wanna hear sh*t about the ARTPOP era ever again tbh :huntyga:

If she had listed everything wrong with this state she'd still be there talking by the time LG7 came out

It kinda blows that the most plagued eras have been our main pop eras BTWB catastrophe, art pop management abandonment, chromatica everything lol

PartySick
Just now, Lanadelduck said:

It kinda blows that the most plagued eras have been our main pop eras BTWB catastrophe, art pop management abandonment, chromatica everything lol

As a rabid Joanne stan, I'll take it as a Sine From Above that she should abandon pop music :vegas:

🖤

3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

As a rabid Joanne stan, I'll take it as a Sine From Above that she should abandon pop music :vegas:

Reported.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Lanadelduck
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I’m not a Joanne girlie 😬

But understand and appreciate the change of course that it brought to her career that has us where we are today. 

for me everything changed with the Sound of Music. “They love her again”

oh and I met Bobby tonight what a sweetheart. 

PartySick
1 minute ago, Lanadelduck said:

oh and I met Bobby tonight what a sweetheart

Yeah, he's great :heart:

1 minute ago, Lanadelduck said:

I’m not a Joanne girlie 😬

But understand and appreciate the change of course that it brought to her career that has us where we are today. 

for me everything changed with the Sound of Music. “They love her again”

More pink hat album for me :whitney:

🖤

Juanlittlem

Im so sorry for all of the people that couldn't see the whole show. So sad to see this era being finished like this, but as Gaga said, Chromatica will never be over :kara:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived