Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TCB in Miami stopped due to the storm

Rifek

Featured Posts

Lanadelduck
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Lots of ways this could have been avoided tbh.

Earlier start time. A roof on the stadium. When they were letting people back in they should have been checking wrist bands THEN instead of letting people flood the floor and then having to send them back to the seats which took a literal hour. Or just let them stay on the floor, who cares?

However, nothing in Gaga's power could have been done. I blame whoever booked the venue and the venue itself tbh.

Even then...I mean, it's lightning. You can prepare and plan for it (especially in Florida) but you can't make it go away.

Venue was awful. Worst of my three AND the real Gag is we have marlins park.  Which is a baseball stadium with retractable roof in miami.   Saw Beyoncé formation tour there. :(

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
Just now, Lanadelduck said:

Massive emails all Ticketmaster all hard rock stadium. Had 7pm then switched to a very clear doors 7pm. Show 730. No other stop had this drama. 

Got that email too. Also said parking opened at 6 but we were allowed to park a little after 5. The doors opened about 20 minutes early too iirc

🖤

Lanadelduck
1 minute ago, Lanadelduck said:

Venue was awful. Worst of my three AND the real Gag is we have marlins park.  Which is a baseball stadium with retractable roof in miami.   Saw Beyoncé formation tour there. :(

And I kept saying to my friend. WHY ARENT WE At LOAN DEPOT PARK

KindnessPunk
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

@KindnessPunk hope you got out ok! Again, it was nice meeting you :kara:

Thank you! Hope you’re safe as well. It was so nice meeting you, hope to see you at the next one!!! Little monsters for life :pawsup:

PartySick

Yup, @Zilla was saying that too.

Well, I'll never come back to Miami for anything, especially a concert. We got drenched and almost flooded out for the SSN show then this at TCB. Never again tbh.

Keep this crap city in this crap state :saladga:

🖤

PartySick
Just now, KindnessPunk said:

Thank you! Hope you’re safe as well. It was so nice meeting you, hope to see you at the next one!!! Little monsters for life :pawsup:

Had some car drama but yes, we're about 2 hours from home.

:pawsup:

🖤

Lanadelduck
Just now, PartySick said:

Yup, @Zilla was saying that too.

Well, I'll never come back to Miami for anything, especially a concert. We got drenched and almost flooded out for the SSN show then this at TCB. Never again tbh.

Keep this crap city in this crap state :saladga:

Omg yes that too. Drama! My last concert before Covid. 

Ah what a pity. Such bad luck on all the fans who were there and on Gaga and her crew. Of all the shows to have a problem this wouldn't be the one she'd pick, being the last one. She would hsve wanted to finish on a high and say goodbye properly. She might even have had a surprise ready. You can't mess around with lightning though, so they did the right thing. Hope everyone got away safe.

PartySick

Omg yes that too. Drama! My last concert before Covid. 

Same :ph34r:

...what were your other two TCB dates? I was at DC and LA...are we stalking each other? :ph34r:

🖤

PartySick

Know what...I actually blame the new hats.

"I'm not having fun tonight"

Whose idea was that? I just wanna talk...

🖤

Lanadelduck
Just now, PartySick said:

...what were your other two TCB dates? I was at DC and LA...are we stalking each other? :ph34r:

Haha neither. Chicago and Atlanta.  And I’ve never flown to see anyone. Let’s just thank my lucky stars I went to those shoes and had a full cathartic chromatica experience because I would be absolutely destroyed if I didn’t get to see SL or ROM live 

Lanadelduck
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Not me being DL about being a GGD member but have my face on Grindr 

KindnessPunk

Its ridiculous that they would build a stadium with no retractable roof in Florida…like all that hype, money and time they put into remaking the Hard Rock Stadium…and they couldn’t even manage a roof… im lowkey embarrassed , what Gaga must be thinking about FL now :sweat:

PartySick

Haha neither. Chicago and Atlanta.  And I’ve never flown to see anyone. Let’s just thank my lucky stars I went to those shoes and had a full cathartic chromatica experience because I would be absolutely destroyed if I didn’t get to see SL or ROM live 

Oh good, I was gonna be creeped out by the synchronizing of it all :ladyhaha:

And yeah, same. Got to see the last five songs with @SamanthaC twice though so I guess I can't complain too much

🖤

KindnessPunk
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Had some car drama but yes, we're about 2 hours from home.

:pawsup:

Nice! Get home safe. Florida weather sucks 

Archived