Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K debuts “Skinny Era” with new body

Kimmo

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

But its not their fault imo

It is when it’s them promoting it. Like when Kim was telling people to consume “weight-loss lollipops” instead of eating years ago. They know they have tremendous influence on young girls, so they KNOW what they’re peddling WILL harm someone. That’s the ****ed up part. So yeah, they are definitely partially to blame. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

It is when it’s them promoting it. Like when Kim was telling people to consume “weight-loss lollipops” instead of eating years ago. They know they have tremendous influence on young girls, so they KNOW what they’re peddling WILL harm someone. That’s the ****ed up part. So yeah, they are definitely partially to blame. 

I think its an issue when it comes to underage people, but grown adults should definitely able to critically think their way out of something as stupid as a weight loss lollypop :laughga:

moonsago
53 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Lmao going and talking to the media about how you starved yourself is absolutely promoting said starvation stop being obtuse for the sake of taking an alt stance

It absolutely is not, she was being honest with what she did however terrible it was, she did not tell anybody to do the same nor did she imply it. That was YOUR interpretation and what you made out of it. Another example of people hearing what they want to hear. My entire previous comment stands. 

edit: and just to make it clear, I don’t care about the Kardashians in case you might think I am some fan or something. I would say the same thing regardless of who they were. 

Good for her to do what she wants with her body. It’s her body. It’s not your’s. Once again the little hypocrites on this forum are back at it. Y’all are all about body positivity when someone is overweight and loving themselves for it. But if someone is skinny y’all say “she is promoting an eating dissorder” Or “she is tired of acting black”.

EXCUSE ME!? Not all black women have abnormally large asses and tiny waists. The first mainstream and hyper sexualized celebrity was and MARILYN MONROE who heavily promoted small waste, but curves and even had facial plastic surgery. Kim has always kind of been the modern Monroe. Y’all are so ignorant sometimes without even realizing. 

She looks incredible. It just gives me a small amount of concern that the new body trend will start heading back towards the emaciated look of the 90's-2000's. Kim does seem to influence beauty and body trends, and she helped influence the curvy body trend. That being said, she does look great here! Just lets keep it right here and not make the same mistakes we did a couple decades ago

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

7 hours ago, NCgaga said:

Good for her to do what she wants with her body. It’s her body. It’s not your’s. Once again the little hypocrites on this forum are back at it. Y’all are all about body positivity when someone is overweight and loving themselves for it. But if someone is skinny y’all say “she is promoting an eating dissorder” Or “she is tired of acting black”.

EXCUSE ME!? Not all black women have abnormally large asses and tiny waists. The first mainstream and hyper sexualized celebrity was and MARILYN MONROE who heavily promoted small waste, but curves and even had facial plastic surgery. Kim has always kind of been the modern Monroe. Y’all are so ignorant sometimes without even realizing. 

Nobody is saying "all black women look like that" but it's no secret that a lot of women in the industry picked up an assortment of black features (curvy body, darker skin, AAVE, dreads, etc.) for the sake of a racial ambiguity trend and Kim Kardashian is no exception.

Take Ariana Grande as an example; she had that phase of extreme tanning, hip-hop music and using an "urban" speaking voice with AAVE, and then she did a complete 180 and adopted more Asian-centric features in the midst of K-pop's rise and hip-hop's decline.

Archived