celeb

Kim K debuts “Skinny Era” with new body

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio

She looks great, lets not lie to ourselves. There’s literally nothing wrong with being skinny. She’s not endorsing eating disorders, we don’t know anything about how she lost the weight and we all have the critical capacities to not be influenced by one famous person’s weight loss. 

And she looked great before, too. Don’t try me. 

ZiggyZiggs

The Kardashians have been slowly moving away from the black women ‘aesthetic’ they’d adopted for so long, and black women have been saying this would happen for YEARS. About how white people, white women in this case, who cosplay to appear racially ambiguous will go back to either being their normal selves or adopt another ‘trend’ and it’s finally happening before our eyes. Crazy to see.

this is not a slight at Kim or her family. Just an observation. 

HiddenWeirdo
8 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

She looks great, lets not lie to ourselves. There’s literally nothing wrong with being skinny. She’s not endorsing eating disorders, we don’t know anything about how she lost the weight and we all have the critical capacities to not be influenced by one famous person’s weight loss. 

Yes, I'm trying you because guess what, It's not healthy at all to change your weight in such a short amount of time. 

the body type she's had before wasn't even healthy. Like, who in the world has a small waist while having an extreme big ass. Tell me tf who?! 

It's inevitable that this behavior will promote further eating disorders because those body standards are NOT NORMAL.

8 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

sorry but... no

there's nothing wrong in being skinny but if she starts trying to peddle some toxic diet or stupid exercise for such an extreme change that's obviously done with surgeons, she can keep it :bye:

sick of rich people lying and selling extreme changes as realistic, it's toxic and damaging to people who don't know better

mother, what must i do?

Blackout19

I don't understand when comes to KK, everybody speaks about her body, I know this is her only talent, but still

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

HiddenWeirdo
1 minute ago, Blackout19 said:

I don't understand when comes to KK, everybody speaks about her body, I know this is her only talent, but still

There is your answer. She promotes it and makes money off of it.

Andrew Shaw

She looks great, let her live her life. If she wanted to lose weight to feel better about herself, she’s done it so good for her. I really don’t see the issue? 

Putang Ina Mo
24 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I just hope the way she lost weight in this is healthy. Instead of starving herself like the time she tried to fit Marilyn Monroe's dress in the MET Gala. 

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Teletubby
1 minute ago, weed said:

She's giving me Nicole Sherzinger!

she always gives Nicole
z11502464Q,Kim-Kardashian-i-Nicole-Scherzinger-.jpg
comp-pc-nicole-s-kim-k-twin-.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=1500&h=1000&crop=1
kimnic.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived