celeb

Kim K debuts “Skinny Era” with new body

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink

who knew on a LADY GAGA forum there would be judgemental comments shaming a woman for her body and the decisions she makes with it :yennefer: 

regardless of what you think of kim it’s gross. if this was about gaga im pretty sure some of the responses in here would be different 

altern8version

wait wait wait I thought we all knew it's not okay to make peoples' bodies and weight the subject of conversation 

Healed My Heart
3 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

She looks great, lets not lie to ourselves. There’s literally nothing wrong with being skinny. She’s not endorsing eating disorders, we don’t know anything about how she lost the weight and we all have the critical capacities to not be influenced by one famous person’s weight loss. 

And she looked great before, too. Don’t try me. 

I agree there's nothing wrong with being skinny or working on your body, and in general I would say it's no one's business to comment about it.

BUT she has continually spoken about starving herself recently, so she is promoting disordered eating, and that's a problem considering how many people look to her for their beauty standards .

She/her 💗💜💙

HausOfAntonio
3 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said:

I agree there's nothing wrong with being skinny or working on your body, but she has continually spoken about starving herself recently, so she is promoting disordered eating, and that's a problem considering how many people look to her for their beauty standards .

She’s PROMOTING it? Or is she stating her circumstances? This is my point about critical thinking. There needs to he a threshold in people where they can differentiate between what should be assimilated and what they can simply ignore. 

Healed My Heart
Just now, HausOfAntonio said:

She’s PROMOTING it? Or is she stating her circumstances? This is my point about critical thinking. There needs to he a threshold in people where they can differentiate between what should be assimilated and what they can simply ignore. 

I completely agree, it's ridiculous that people look to her for any sort of health tips, but it's just the reality. There was a study recently that showed something like 1/3 of all cosmetic procedures requested in the US were done using a reference to a Kardashian. We can't ignore the influence they have, even if people should be able to think critically about it.

So even if she is not telling people to starve themselves, she should know what impact she has when she repeatedly shares that she has barely been eating, which ultimately is encouraging disordered eating for those who want to emulate her.

She/her 💗💜💙

The BPD Monster
3 hours ago, Meat said:

She wants to look like Gaga so bad :glamourpuss:

They both look so much alike 😭 the magic of fillers

8 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I mean it’s promotional when you’re in such an echelon of influence, own “slim wear” lines, and said circumstances were to fit into a dress that didn’t fit her. Like state your circumstances and get a replica made in your size at that point lmao but coming in and being like well it doesn’t fit time to starve myself BUT look at how fabulous j look now is absolutely promotional 

Werewolves Wanted

I hope whatever she’s doing is done in a way that isn’t going to harm her. I think she’s smart, so hopefully she did her research about the best way to go about it. I hope it doesn’t cause too much of a ripple effect with individuals who have body dysmorphia though. 

HausOfAntonio
9 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I mean it’s promotional when you’re in such an echelon of influence, own “slim wear” lines, and said circumstances were to fit into a dress that didn’t fit her. Like state your circumstances and get a replica made in your size at that point lmao but coming in and being like well it doesn’t fit time to starve myself BUT look at how fabulous j look now is absolutely promotional 

How is it promotional? Are people really that critically incapacitated to be THAT influenced by a single person’s body? That’s literally their own fault then… wouldn’t wanna be them. Plus, ALL I’ve seen is people being critical of her, not glorifying her for losing weight. 

HausOfAntonio
19 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said:

I completely agree, it's ridiculous that people look to her for any sort of health tips, but it's just the reality. There was a study recently that showed something like 1/3 of all cosmetic procedures requested in the US were done using a reference to a Kardashian. We can't ignore the influence they have, even if people should be able to think critically about it.

So even if she is not telling people to starve themselves, she should know what impact she has when she repeatedly shares that she has barely been eating, which ultimately is encouraging disordered eating for those who want to emulate her.

I still can’t blame her for what those people do to themselves though? Like we can’t expect her not to do what she wants to HER body because she has some sort of a sphere of influence.

And I’m far from a Kardashian apologist - if we want to cancel her let it be for her disproportionate impact on the environment, not her body ffs :saladga:

Shipper

Im just amazed at this point as if she has a CAS (create a sim) interphase and she just moves knobs and BAM she got a different body shape. 

This can really be only be done with help from professionals and surgeons, dieticians and doctors cause you dont get all those curves disappear overnight. I hope people who idolize her understands that this is not easy to do.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Togekiss
3 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

She just removed her implants 

I was gonna say I don’t really see weight loss I see a lack of implants

bring on that pecan pie

Am I the only one here not caring at all if she is either "big" or "skinny" but wondering why in the actual f*ck she is so influential?

Damn, even myself, who doesn't know what she has done in her life, is talking about it. The irony :ladyhaha:

Archived