Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K debuts “Skinny Era” with new body

Kimmo

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio
37 minutes ago, NATAH said:

sorry but... no

there's nothing wrong in being skinny but if she starts trying to peddle some toxic diet or stupid exercise for such an extreme change that's obviously done with surgeons, she can keep it :bye:

sick of rich people lying and selling extreme changes as realistic, it's toxic and damaging to people who don't know better

But is she??? :oprah:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio
41 minutes ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Yes, I'm trying you because guess what, It's not healthy at all to change your weight in such a short amount of time. 

the body type she's had before wasn't even healthy. Like, who in the world has a small waist while having an extreme big ass. Tell me tf who?! 

It's inevitable that this behavior will promote further eating disorders because those body standards are NOT NORMAL.

We maybe need to exercise our critical abilities if a celebrity’s body changing publicly affects how we see ourselves so drastically? They’re not God. Kim is a woman who wanted to lose weight and did so. 

HausOfAntonio
22 minutes ago, Putang Ina Mo said:

I just hope the way she lost weight in this is healthy. Instead of starving herself like the time she tried to fit Marilyn Monroe's dress in the MET Gala. 

I hope so too. But we don’t know so shaming her for losing weight is counterproductive and a terrible message for anyone whose naturally skinny. 

7 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

But is she??? :oprah:

she will, just watch

her entire career is selling her look

mother, what must i do?

AURAOFSHEISSE

The pic in the tweet looks pretty bad but in the video it’s rlly not 

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Blackout19
29 minutes ago, ARTFAP said:

IG influencers Kim Kardashian copycats be like:

"oh no i just had my brazilian butt lift 😭"

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Aurajandro
54 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

The Kardashians have been slowly moving away from the black women ‘aesthetic’ they’d adopted for so long, and black women have been saying this would happen for YEARS. About how white people, white women in this case, who cosplay to appear racially ambiguous will go back to either being their normal selves or adopt another ‘trend’ and it’s finally happening before our eyes. Crazy to see.

this is not a slight at Kim or her family. Just an observation. 

maybe the trend now is to look like East Asian:sis:

HausOfAntonio
Just now, NATAH said:

she will, just watch

her entire career is selling her look

Good for her then? It says more about the people that follow her blindly… it was insane when people were getting butt implants before the same way it will be insane if people start losing weight to copy her. But her body itself isn’t a problem. Its her life. 

Guillaume Hamon
19 minutes ago, Aurajandro said:

maybe the trend now is to look like East Asian:sis:

I mean it kinda is...

Crazy to make a race the trendy esthetic to have...

25 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Good for her then? It says more about the people that follow her blindly… it was insane when people were getting butt implants before the same way it will be insane if people start losing weight to copy her. But her body itself isn’t a problem. Its her life. 

you're missing the point lol

mother, what must i do?

HausOfAntonio
11 minutes ago, NATAH said:

you're missing the point lol

I know exactly what the point is. I just don’t agree with it. 

Here in the US a lot of popular dermatologists (and "aesthetic doctors" or private surgeons) have been prescribing an anti-diabetes drug in low doses. The most common side effects for patients is losing weight, and losing weight fast. Not saying that's what Kim has done (because she seems to train a lot, and is very conscious of her diet), but many celebrities are rumored to be trying it out at the moment.

Archived