💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

V Magazine: COVER 3 + Interview

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Glad she's back enjoying what she's doing as an artist again but this time being totally in an healthly life.
I'm even more excited about her next music chapter. I think it'll be another peak in her career mainly because she's ready for it. Not especially talking about music genre, but I'm sure her music on LG7 will be very high quality and next level in both production and songwriting.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't realize the end of the tour would make me so emotional but oh my god it's been an amazing month and a half. It's so crazy how even 6 months ago we didn't think this tour would happen, and now we're at the end of arguable when of her best tours yet. So proud of her and excited for what's next :heart:

her emotional growth and mental health journey, in a weird way, run parallel to mine. although i’m aware ours is a (mostly) parasocial bond, i consider gaga a true friend because her impact on me, my self-acceptance, and general worldview is very tangible, very real. i’m grateful she’s still an integral part of my life. may our shared healing continue. 🖤 😌

stella + elliot = stelliot

Such a nice read and goodbye for this tour! :bradley:

I’m happy that Gaga’s feeling good and healthy.. you can clearly feel what’s she’s saying and I’m sure her next projects will continue to reflect that as well :heart: 

Hoping we get a film announcement and release soon, so we can sit back and enjoy it

The black and white photos and videos this year is an era :queenga:

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived