• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • ARTBOP changed the title to V Magazine: COVER 3 + Interview
Pop Music

i'm not crying, u are!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Alexmeishaonv

I am so proud of her after reading this interview! what a huge mental upgrade for her to acknowledge she can still be the badass superstar and still put herself and her health first! 

Moonlight on Water

This was incredibly beautiful. The last day of the Chromatica era. Let's stream it again today and party. :heart:

she/her

Bradley
8 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

i'm not crying, u are!

She's on another level.

She does seem like she knows exactly what she wants, who she is, how to strike that perfect balance between giving her everything and not hurting herself.

“He compared my eyes to some of the earlier photographs, and he said, ‘Look at your eyes here, and look at your eyes here, and look how different they are.’ He said, ‘Here, you look lost, but here you look passionate, you look free, you look happy, you look like you’re longing for life.”

:fatcat:

Mother of Puppies

"There’s more to life than just escaping it.”

:bradley:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

“Him being at the Chromatica Ball was an especially proud moment for me because I’m so much healthier now than I’ve ever been. So to be photographed by him and to be healthy, that felt like a real milestone for me as a person, and as an artist—an artist that always believed that if I was suffering, I was doing it right. You know, he’s photographing a different person now.”  

I love this. So proud of her growth 🥹

I did notice during the concert that she was very smiley and seemed to be enjoying herself so much.

Original Diva
46 minutes ago, Meat said:

God is a woman indeed :nooo:

Fc2zmHcXEAcx_t1?format=jpg&name=medium

This would be perfect for a live album or DVD cover... just putting that out there 

excuse me no

myluis617

Idk I wish We had some of these in color… Im a sucker for a black and white filter Just look at my Instagram 😅 I just love seeing the deep red and green lights.  

Archived