Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Bad Bunny - El Apagon

myluis617

Featured Posts

myluis617

Idk if this has been posted already but Bad Bunny uploaded his new video for “El Apagon” or “Black out” A very politically charged reggaetón/house song. It speaks about the power outages after hurricane Maria but it also dives into the current battle locals are facing with foreign investors coming in and gentrifying the island. Spreading so much awareness about the issues going on in Our Island.

Not many reggaetón artist have done what he does. This is why Bad Bunny is such a great artist.  Yet people will try and call him overrated without acknowledging all the positive influence he is spreading. 🙃 

That was heartbreaking… I didn’t know that was going on in Puerto Rico :ohno:

And what a smart way to bring awareness to this situation… :applause:

Hottie Detector

myluis617
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

That was heartbreaking… I didn’t know that was going on in Puerto Rico :ohno:

And what a smart way to bring awareness to this situation… :applause:

It really is heart breaking, I always fear my dad will sell the land he owns to foreign investors and they gentrify the compound in which I grew up in. 

4 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Idk if this has been posted already but Bad Bunny uploaded his new video for “El Apagon” or “Black out” A very politically charged reggaetón/house song. It speaks about the power outages after hurricane Maria but it also dives into the current battle locals are facing with foreign investors coming in and gentrifying the island. Spreading so much awareness about the issues going on in Our Island.

Not many reggaetón artist have done what he does. This is why Bad Bunny is such a great artist.  Yet people will try and call him overrated without acknowledging all the positive influence he is spreading. 🙃 

"Yet people will try and call him overrated"... girl you should have tagged me. XD

7 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

It really is heart breaking, I always fear my dad will sell the land he owns to foreign investors and they gentrify the compound in which I grew up in. 

I understand now.

myluis617
3 minutes ago, C Rose said:

"Yet people will try and call him overrated"... girl you should have tagged me. XD

I didn’t want to be to blatant with the shade 😭

2 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

I didn’t want to be to blatant with the shade 😭

I dont mind it. Be you. Be shady. I can take it. But I will always respond.

myluis617
2 minutes ago, C Rose said:

I dont mind it. Be you. Be shady. I can take it. But I will always respond.

You’re good. I don’t mind the interaction😘 

RichAssPiss

U.S. media is obsessed with hyperfocusing on artists' sexuality and then complaining they are too sexual or only sexual when they do so much work to overlook and ignore anything else they produce besides some half-naked posts on socials. It's an endless sad cycle. 

1 hour ago, RichAssPiss said:

U.S. media is obsessed with hyperfocusing on artists' sexuality and then complaining they are too sexual or only sexual when they do so much work to overlook and ignore anything else they produce besides some half-naked posts on socials. It's an endless sad cycle. 

:triggered: what ma'am 

Archived