đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Chromatica Ball Tokyo - Soundboard 2CD available to buy!

Blake

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
40 minutes ago, enigmaa said:

It's by the same people who recorded "The Born This Way Ball: Nativity Of The Monster" aka BTWB Tokyo:enigma:

fyi there's a night 1 version https://www.beatnikgroove.com/?pid=170419318

Hide contents

"Stereo IEM source + ex-audience source = matrix recording" idk any of that but y'all might figure that out m91525117588_1.jpg?1663388448m91525117588_2.jpg?1663388448

Nativity sounds awful tbh, not worth buying imo 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

I just found this yesterday, i’ve had a terrible week so this would be an amazing thing to have. They also recorded other shows and tours and for example 1989 Tour soundboard they did sounds imo better than the Apple Music special so this might be great

Juanlittlem
19 minutes ago, EdX said:

artRAVE Tokyo was a really good recording tho... I assume it's the same people.

I looked their label up with Lady Gaga and the first thing that showed up was the artRAVE, so Id say yes. 

Is there any way we could buy this outside of Japan? Im willing to pay the shipping and everything :party:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

JustifyMyLove
23 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Nativity sounds awful tbh, not worth buying imo 

I think they didn’t use IEM audio for that one. Just stereo audio recorded from the crowd

Julia Volkova #1 stan

I've already got these on the way, will share them once they arrive unless someone else beats me to it (getting stuff out of Japan can be slow). So if you just want the audio, it will be here before too long.

As I get a bit nerdy on these, I wouldn't label these as soundboard. Hopefully they got some good IEM feeds, they can be a mixed bag to but Xavel have a pretty good track record from the ones I've heard (their 1989 tour recordings stand out).

1 minute ago, cdparky said:

I've already got these on the way, will share them once they arrive unless someone else beats me to it (getting stuff out of Japan can be slow). So if you just want the audio, it will be here before too long.

As I get a bit nerdy on these, I wouldn't label these as soundboard. Hopefully they got some good IEM feeds, they can be a mixed bag to but Xavel have a pretty good track record from the ones I've heard (their 1989 tour recordings stand out).

thank you so much omg hope we get a decent recording from it

strut it out, walk a mileđź’«

numb the flame

If this uses mixes from Gaga's in ears does that mean the audio will have the click track and count ins etc?

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, cdparky said:

How did you get these?! :excited2:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

How did you get these?! :excited2:

Using a freight forwarder called From Japan. I've used them a few times before, and used jgarage a few times before as well so hopefully it will all go smoothly.

5 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

If this uses mixes from Gaga's in ears does that mean the audio will have the click track and count ins etc?

so far the recordings they had for gaga (btwb & artrave) are most likely clear audience recording but if they somehow has the soundboard this time then it could have those sounds in it

numb the flame
Just now, enigmaa said:

so far the recordings they had for gaga (btwb & artrave) are most likely clear audience recording but if they somehow has the soundboard this time then it could have those sounds in it

The description someone posted earlier said it was a mix of her in ears and audience or smth ..??

1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

The description someone posted earlier said it was a mix of her in ears and audience or smth ..??

oh well then it probably will be like the one they had for taylor swift (in-ears clicks but not very loud)

• Admin locked this topic

Archived