Gaga in Miami 9/16/22

Moonlight on Water

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
28 minutes ago, AshIey said:

No she wouldn’t have. Gaga always endorsed being yourself, why would she judge someone for being posh or girly? Or by their appearance at all?

Girl it’s never this serious.. She used to talk **** about posh girls and girls that are too girly back in 2009-11 saying she’s nit like that and that she prefers boys company. 

ALGAYDO
18 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Girl it’s never this serious.. She used to talk **** about posh girls and girls that are too girly back in 2009-11 saying she’s nit like that and that she prefers boys company. 

Thank god she got rid of that attitude tbh 

Space Cowboy
56 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I think it's the other way around. 2022 Gaga would love to comfort 2011 Gaga. All that pain, she was miserable, selling perfume when she didn't want to, having a terrible manager that used her as a money making machine to the point of having to get surgery.

Ok I didn’t mean for it to get so serious I just meant that 2011 Gaga was more ballsy

2 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Ok I didn’t mean for it to get so serious I just meant that 2011 Gaga was more ballsy

Girl you know how some members get about Gaga here :billie:

Space Cowboy
3 minutes ago, Rebel said:

Girl you know how some members get about Gaga here :billie:

Had to re-adjust my wig!

39 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Where are they at in Miami?

On twitter they say brickell and that she went to dinner and then a bar :vegas:

Regina George
19 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Thank god she got rid of that attitude tbh 

Yes I agree! It came off as too cocky at times honestly. She’s so much more down to earth nowadays. 

1 hour ago, Regina George said:

I swear Gaga from 2011 would have laughed at most of them being all posh and girly and go to a pub to drink some beer.. It’s so strange how things change and how we change as people!

Also before y’all drag me - I’m not trying to be mean I’m just sharing the observation.

Didn’t she go to the same school as Paris Hilton and was best friends with the real housewives of Beverly Hills in the ARTPOP era :partysick:

3 hours ago, AshIey said:

No she wouldn’t have. Gaga always endorsed being yourself, why would she judge someone for being posh or girly? Or by their appearance at all?

This! And it's been more than 10 years, I changed a lot in that time :trollga:

Archived