Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AURAOFSHEISSE

Omg who was walking with/behind her? real housewives of Miami :ladyhaha:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

AURAOFSHEISSE

The outfit is a slayyy ...she owns 100% of this company (Haus Labs)joan crawford 80s movies GIF by absurdnoise

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Regina George
28 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Omg who was walking with/behind her? real housewives of Miami :ladyhaha:

I swear Gaga from 2011 would have laughed at most of them being all posh and girly and go to a pub to drink some beer.. It’s so strange how things change and how we change as people!

Also before y’all drag me - I’m not trying to be mean I’m just sharing the observation.

Controversiaga

Ugh the poor bodyguard having to get these fans to calm down and stop following them :(

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Space Cowboy
13 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I swear Gaga from 2011 would have laughed at most of them being all posh and girly and go to a pub to drink some beer.. It’s so strange how things change and how we change as people!

Also before y’all drag me - I’m not trying to be mean I’m just sharing the observation.

Gaga from 2011 wouldn’t like current Gaga at all. Selling cosmetics, all the fillers in her lips and face.

Anderson123
3 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Gaga from 2011 wouldn’t like current Gaga at all. Selling cosmetics, all the fillers in her lips and face.

I think it's the other way around. 2022 Gaga would love to comfort 2011 Gaga. All that pain, she was miserable, selling perfume when she didn't want to, having a terrible manager that used her as a money making machine to the point of having to get surgery.

21 minutes ago, Regina George said:

No she wouldn’t have. Gaga always endorsed being yourself, why would she judge someone for being posh or girly? Or by their appearance at all?

Archived