💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa’s new album will be more sonically ambitious than Future Nostalgia

Regina George

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE

She’s working with Danny L Harle so no surprise:gaysia: I’m actually looking forward to it because of this

shes also touring with Caroline polacheck and she did an unreleased song with FKA Twigs so I think she may be leaning towards a hyperpop sound :tony:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

monketsharona

Her 2 first albums are easily amongst some of the best female pop albums of the last few years.

So I'm definitely waiting for the next one :vegas:

ELECTROHEART

Her ARTPOP I fear :party:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Regina George
11 hours ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

She’s working with Danny L Harle so no surprise:gaysia: I’m actually looking forward to it because of this

shes also touring with Caroline polacheck and she did an unreleased song with FKA Twigs so I think she may be leaning towards a hyperpop sound :tony:

Ugh can’t waittttt

DelusionalGaga

I'm really excited about this but at the same time I don't want to put too much weight on her words. This is the kind of stuff all artists say about their new music. It doesn't really mean anything. 

RichAssPiss

I still worry about her longevity. So far she's only connected with one specific sound and whenever she floats something different out it generally tanks. 

Archived