💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Dragula: Titans - FIRST 2 EPISODES OUT NOW

phantasmas

Featured Posts

phantasmas

The Boulet Brothers’ Dragula: Titans will debut with a 2 episode premiere on Oct. 25 with episodes rolling out weekly on both Shudder and AMC+

BBDT-KEYART.png

Previous monsters from the franchise will compete for a $100k grand prize along with a headlining spot on an upcoming world tour and the first ever 'Titan' crown and title. The competition will take place in a haunted mansion dubbed the “underworld.”

Cast Reveal:

Spoiler

Judges who will be appearing on Dragula: Titans include…

Spoiler

Elvira (QUEER ICON), Harvey Guillén (What We Do in the Shadows), Justin Simien (Dear White People, Haunted Mansion), David Dastmalchian (The Suicide Squad, Dune), Poppy (Singer), Alaska (QUEER ICON), Katya (QUEER ICON), Joe Bob Briggs (Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, 1986), Bonnie Aarons (The Conjuring 2, The Nun), and Barbara Crampton (Re-Animator, Creepshow).

• phantasmas changed the title to Dragula: Titans Premieres 10/25
TheOriginalOne
1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

Rumored Cast:

Reveal hidden contents

8weqbvffxeb91.png

Oh My God Wow GIF

Spoiler

Never thought I’d see Melissa back! Her aesthetic is just so different from the typical monster but I’m so exited for her!
Also, this is such a stacked cast! It’s giving AllStars2 vibes how anyone can win because they’re all amazing :nooo:

Shipper

I'm excited! Need to give love to our dark macabre queens. 

:messga::applause:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

ProfessionalClown
3 hours ago, phantasmas said:

Rumored Cast:

Hide contents

8weqbvffxeb91.png

Seeing anyone go home is gonna suck. Everyone could win and I seriously do men’s ANYONE could take the crown. They didn’t lie when they called it Titans.

I've only seen S4 and even then not as deeply as I would drag race but I'm def watching Titans!! I already watched the spoilers for the season lmaaoao

phantasmas
4 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Oh My God Wow GIF

Reveal hidden contents

Never thought I’d see Melissa back! Her aesthetic is just so different from the typical monster but I’m so exited for her!
Also, this is such a stacked cast! It’s giving AllStars2 vibes how anyone can win because they’re all amazing :nooo:

Her filth look in the finale still lives in my mind rent free :pray:

phantasmas
1 hour ago, weed said:

I've only seen S4 and even then not as deeply as I would drag race but I'm def watching Titans!! I already watched the spoilers for the season lmaaoao

I didn’t know there were spoilers already :mark: I’ll have to be careful not to catch any 

Flippy
7 hours ago, phantasmas said:

Rumored Cast:

Reveal hidden contents

8weqbvffxeb91.png

No way!!! 

Spoiler

I’m friend’s with Melissa’s Drag daughter, Delilah and she’s soooo sweet! I’m so excited to see her on screen again! :party:

But honestly, VEB deserves that damn crown, but… they’re all just so ****ing amazing! :giveup: 

I want it to be October already :bradley:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

phantasmas
6 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Thank god cause Drag Race has not been it.

speak for urself :what: 

the malicious gay f*gg*try of every DR season is what keeps me alive :glamourpuss:

phantasmas
14 minutes ago, Flippy said:

No way!!! 

Reveal hidden contents

I’m friend’s with Melissa’s Drag daughter, Delilah and she’s soooo sweet! I’m so excited to see her on screen again! :party:

But honestly, VEB deserves that damn crown, but… they’re all just so ****ing amazing! :giveup: 

I want it to be October already :bradley:

friends IRL or just on IG? :ph34r:

either way, ur welcome to share any tea in a spoiler tag bc I take back what I said about avoiding spoilers an hour ago :laughga:

• phantasmas changed the title to Dragula: Titans - FIRST 2 EPISODES OUT NOW

Archived