💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dr. Luke debuts new artist ‘Amari’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur
1 minute ago, Andrew Shaw said:

The Dr.Luke controversy aside, this honestly takes away most of what makes music great. I want to support an actual artist, not an artificial avatar made up by a label. It’s just so impersonal and soulless. 

A whole new (literal) meaning to *Manufactured Artist*!  🙌  Smh 

Egypt. W

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
24 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

I turned 25 a day ago and im too old for this all virtual artist stuff

happy belated birthday :hug:
e0dc7b81898cb88ff47b5a82b32aa70d.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Joshie S
6 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

This is so funny and so narrow minded, but I think also the first time you have actually said it.. why would you want him to „move on with other artist“ when you clearly see that he’s hurting Kesha? Do you believe that people like Kim deserve him and that they shouldn’t get the same support as all of his „victims“? 

That's not what I said at all. You are twisting my words because you find me annoying, for wanting justice. 

I never said I wanted him to move on with other artists, I made a statement from my observations, that he has already moved on.

I don't want anyone to be hurt under the thumb of that abusive man. At least with the new artist not being real, he can't assault them, right?

People like K*m, willingly shouldn't sign to a record label that supports abusers, just because she wants to become famous. She has also trash talked Kesha. Do some research before @ ing me about nothing. 

Thank you xoxo 

Oh,

#FreeKesha

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

6 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

This is so funny and so narrow minded, but I think also the first time you have actually said it.. why would you want him to „move on with other artist“ when you clearly see that he’s hurting Kesha? Do you believe that people like Kim deserve him and that they shouldn’t get the same support as all of his „victims“? 

you did not just put victims in quotation marks :saladga:

mother, what must i do?

Teletubby
6 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Demi helped to write the music?

One republic and fergie too?

Why?? They wish Luke will thank them with the next say so or what? :messga:

no, producer/songwriters who worked on Amari's debut single worked with these artists before.

It's not produced by Luke but by Sean Myer who produced Demi's Still Have Me
and written by:  
• Sarah Barrios - worked with Demi
• Linnea Sodahl - co-wrote Zara Larsson's Lush Life, Tove Styrke's Changed My Mind
• Kevin Fisher - worked with Fergie, Lany, One Republic.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bpmMonkey
50 minutes ago, NATAH said:

you did not just put victims in quotation marks :saladga:

Its not to belittle the people affected, I just don’t know about every extend of everyone who worked with him or was under his supervision. Not everybody had the same experience with him, therefor I don’t think it would be appropriate for those who were harmed by him like Kesha to be put in one big „victim“-pool.  That’s why I put them in quotation marks. 

VasilisVas

I’m confused. So Amari is not a real person? It’s just a made up character with someone anonymous providing vocals? :saladga:

Economy
17 hours ago, Joshie S said:

#FreeKesha

Why can't he let her go if he's moving on with many new artists? (even if they aren't real) It's all about control, please let her be free.:bradley:

The contract still stands? Kesha never got out of it?

InTheCloset
On 9/17/2022 at 3:19 PM, Teletubby said:

happy belated birthday :hug:
e0dc7b81898cb88ff47b5a82b32aa70d.jpg

Thank you so so much.

And im not into leo so i guess we're even

The abyss stares back

Archived