đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

DAHMER - Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story | Official Trailer 1

Chinosky

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur

My 5 Takeaways after just finishing this Show!

1. I would have let them examine his brain 🧠 

2. Not surprised that they NEVER built a memorial to his victims! 

3. The police ain’t SH*T in this story/tragedy! 

4. His father & brother are still Alive! 

5. Niecy Nash is a GREAT Actor!  🙌

Egypt. W

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
En_Sabah_Nur
On 9/24/2022 at 8:38 PM, Poker said:

I love how they show the police could have stopped everything but they did nothing even though they’ve been alerted something was going on. 

They even got awarded for it in the end & were making racist prank calls to the victims relatives!!!  SMFH 

Egypt. W

TimotheeChalamet

Watch it before judging, it's not glorifying Jeffrey Dahmer at all lol then let's ban every character study movie (another one about Dahmer came out in 2002) on serial killers because their protagonist is ****ed up 

Great series honestly: Evan Peters should get more recognition as an actor, and not only as a hottie

hpmcmill

I hated it, because it was so good… that it was truly disturbing and creepy. And he made me so mad for doing that to innocent people and putting their family and friends through that. All the acting was great and how Ryan Murphy weaved it all together. Law enforcement made me so mad as well… they could have stopped it from continuing… so many problems with how the police behaved.

I mean, it was only a matter of time before Ryan Murphy picked this up lmao. The guy is obsessed with attractive white guys who murder people. 

This made me so so mad about American police :awkney: actively not doing their job. the 14yo boy, irl, was in a worse state than shown on the series ..

sometimes the show is cringe because it has that Ryan Murphy factor that hasn’t been cool since season 5 of AHS

The series glorifies Dahmer much too much. If anything the show should have had always a focus on his victims as true people, which Murphy here only scratches the surface of. He only bothered showcasing Tony because he was deaf and perceived socially awkward so the viewers can go “awww 🥺” for a moment.
No mention of his latino victim. 

No mention of the families of both Steves he killed. 
they had so much time in this series to portray all 17 people he killed decently. I say this simply because I believe all 17 people must have been honoured here. The racist aspect is the most important reason why Dahmer always got away irl. I feel the racist aspect was portrayed cheaply in the series for ratings. 
I found the ending picture with photos of the people who were killed so tacky. Bloody blurry photos that look like mugshots and so vague looking and small. That doesn’t honour their memory at all. This just further defines their legacy as victims of Dahmer.

every episode, imo, must have been about the lives of the people until they met him. Not just one episode or two. Dahmer wasn’t a demon in the dark in the show that he really was. Here he’s been portrayed as a villains story instead. 

i find it so sad that we value victims killed by serial killers much less than say, natural disaster, plane crash or terrorist attack victims. 
imo this show is in the same vein than those comic books they made about him in the 90s

I find it so insensitive to release programming about murderers, over and over again. What about the victims' families? Do they not matter? Why do we need another documentary/series about a murderer? Don't we know enough? More than a cheap cash grab, this is very very insensitive. Allowing the image of murderers to resurface in the media just for pure entertainment... distasteful. And beyond that, hypocritical, since there are so many people preaching about love and kindness and stuff, but they get fascinated over the gruesome details of someone's death. Enough!

Archived