On 9/16/2022 at 11:18 AM, SadBoi808 said:

Lmaooooo I’m in this.

my costumes were fire 

Which episode? I just stared watching 

Hottie Detector

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how they show the police could have stopped everything but they did nothing even though they’ve been alerted something was going on. 

Kindness rules all.

AkariGaga

The show is good and kind of messed me up so I even cancelled dates .It is heartbreaking how the police overlooked everything ,he should be caught since the first murder.

Anderson123

Damn I just finished watching this, such a shocking story. Episode 6 (Tony Hughes) is the best one but still heartbreaking. A great limited series.

tomsches

It was one of the best shows I’ve seen in a while. It was definitely not glamourizing him and what he did. In fact, it focused more on the victims as every episode was concentrating on or written from the perspective of one of his victims. If anything the show makes a point about racism and homophobia more than trying to sensationalize the case. The acting was great too. 

6 hours ago, catsounds said:

it was so good. I never realised before that they completely ignored his neighbour, I'm glad the show makes it clear how badly the police failed everyone 

I wonder if they just ignored anyone of color tbh

2 hours ago, rasclautmangos said:

I watch a lot of crime shows/movies but can't bring myself to watch this for some reason.

Me too. Scares me a bit

bpmMonkey

Really don’t like the show. I think Murphy did something great by setting a overwhelming uncomfortable feeling throughout the episodes (I watched the first 3), that being said, I don’t like that feeling. Also, I get true crime and i understand the appeal in working through tough moments in history through television and media, but I don’t like the spread over 10 episodes a one hour and glorification of this person. I don’t know, the show just feels off to me. 

Just finished the show and yeah I don’t think it should’ve been made. Niecy Nash is the only redeeming quality about it and I’m glad she got to show her acting abilities once again. Other than that, let me keep my mouth closed.

Daenerys

The more I watch this, the angrier I get. The last half had me livid, I can’t believe he’s being glorified. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

bpmMonkey
32 minutes ago, Meat said:

Just finished the show and yeah I don’t think it should’ve been made. Niecy Nash is the only redeeming quality about it and I’m glad she got to show her acting abilities once again. Other than that, let me keep my mouth closed.

That’s true, the acting was really good from what I saw. But something else I thought about: didn’t Evan Peters said he had to take a break from AHS because the roles he played fd with his head..? And then this? 😅

I just finished episode two AND I'M ****ING FURIOUS like HOW? WHAT THE ****? why bringing the poor kid back? oh my god I hate police.

I don't know if I can continue to watch it, I don't wanna feel like this on every episode

Catnikko
5 hours ago, Daenerys said:

The more I watch this, the angrier I get. The last half had me livid, I can’t believe he’s being glorified. 

it happened with the night stalker as well, he had loads of fans writing to him etc, it's crazy

ALGAYDO

Just finished watching it. It was definitely unsettling, BUT I loved how they focused more on the victims and their families, and didn’t glamorize Jeff at all. I kept getting pissed off because there were SO MANY TIMES that someone could’ve easily stopped him, but he just kept getting away with it, over and over and over again. 

Archived