💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New picture:Gaga leaving a restaurant in Tokyo

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

We’re talking about Gaga.she was literally going out from her yoga classes in some scientifically unexplained shoes.of course she’s dressing like that 

Don't act like this is the equivalent to wearing sweats and a mask, sunglasses, and a baseball cap while she is out running errands and clearly NOT trying to be photographed. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she was spotted at Kaiten sushi ginza onodera in ginza, arrived around 1:00 a.m. on aug 31 local time.

she might wanna avoid be surrounded by fans and paparazzi, or just famished at midnight lol

244394534_378618774007850_80024146764641

〰️

more photo of gaga spotted in tokyo to come: her *come check this* look for haus labs promo on tiktok.

FcyCh2DXEAAt_5J?format=jpg&name=large

GagaUnderYou
3 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

she obviously doesn't want to be filmed or have pictures taken. i hate the paparazzi.

If she’s wearing something high fashion like that, I’m sure she was expecting to be photographed. When she’s in sweats and covering her face with a hoodie with no makeup, that’s a little different. 

elijahfan
3 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

she obviously doesn't want to be filmed or have pictures taken. i hate the paparazzi.

We know how she dresses when she doesn’t want to be seen, and it isn’t like that. I get your point, but she was in a public space and served a look: she was obviously prepared to be potentially seen, recognized and photographed. Or she was dining with someone important. Either way, this isn’t an incognito look and I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t mind this photo being taken.

29 minutes ago, TAIPEI said:

she was spotted at Kaiten sushi ginza onodera in ginza, arrived around 1:00 a.m. on aug 31 local time.

she might wanna avoid be surrounded by fans and paparazzi, or just famished at midnight lol

244394534_378618774007850_80024146764641

She was probably at some private event before that, where they didn't serve proper food or she didn't have time to eat. It wouldn't be the first time she stops to eat somewhere on the way home. That would also explain her outfit and why she didn't like being photographed.

When did she have that small hand attached to her arm?  Is that going to become a fad now?

I live outside the space time continuum.

Here's a news article about it! It has some more details but it seems like a robot translated it into English (poorly) and it's kinda hard to understand 

https://www.newsdirectory3.com/gaga-goes-to-purveyor-restaurant-roppongi-district-at-1-oclock-in-the-morning-changes-in-tokyo-tourism-saves-energy-seen-behind-the-scenes-in-japan-after-6-years-smart-flash光/

Spoiler

“[The restauraunt] is also known for being visited by Steven Tyler and Johnny Depp. It is a restaurant that Hollywood stars go to. For Gaga, who is known as a pro-Japan groupie, it might be the image that ‘Japan is here’.”

Spoiler

He said of the dereliction of duty he showed during his visit to Japan, “Gaga-sama’s professionalism oozes out.” Nameko Shinsan, columnist for Gaga Watcher. Of course, he visited this live too.

“In the past, Lady Gaga held after-parties and went out to clubs after performing in Japan, but given that the number of people infected with the coronavirus in Japan is still high, it seems her have refrained from going out at night this time. On the 31st, I bought sweets and other items at “Donki”, probably because I was thinking of staying at the hotel. After that, I mostly went out for a meal. It was a simple stay for a world famous star. Gaga, who is in her mid-30s, may be prioritizing energy conservation and physical strength for scenes, but life this time is still the same as last time. He seemed more powerful than when he came to Japan.” 

This one I'm having trouble understanding. I think Nameko Shinsan is complimenting that Gaga had the same professionalism and energy as last time even though she didn't go out clubbing and shopping in Japan like she usually does?? But at the same time It kinda reads as shady/sarcastic complimenting though... who is doing this "dereliction of duty"? :air:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

9 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

Pap shot won't be that blurry/grainy. They have professional camera and long shot lenses. It must be another restro patrons who notices her and took a snap. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Borisapillar
5 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

i feel like this is the first time we’ve seen her outside without a mask the whole tour

Because it’s over in one day :partysick:

EGOT2027
25 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Because it’s over in one day :partysick:

lol yes but this was taken in tokyo. no judgement i was just surprised

Archived