đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Paramore - This Is Why (Single out September 28th)

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

After months of speculation it’s finally official :bradley:. I'm so excited for this, the snippets they shared sound sooo good, it's giving BNE/Self-titled energy.

And the fact that this is their first release in over ten years without any lineup change or major drama happening :tony:.

Its not a fedora u f*ck

CatelynnMarie

The day after my birthday AND the way it’s the first Paramore release since BNE, my fave, that it’s so close after my birthday. A sign iktr 

alsemanche
10 minutes ago, LaFama said:

After months of speculation it’s finally official :bradley:. I'm so excited for this, the snippets they shared sound sooo good, it's giving BNE/Self-titled energy.

And the fact that this is their first release in over ten years without any lineup change or major drama happening :tony:.

Where's the snippet? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

OMG OMG OMG I'm so out of touch!! Last I saw they changed their PFPs but I didn't see the announcement! 

10 minutes ago, LaFama said:

SNIPPETS?? Where can I hear them please??

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Where's the snippet? 

Omg :giveup: :tony::bradley:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

alsemanche
Just now, Helxig said:

Oh this sounds interesting... i havent been a fan of anything post-Brand New Eyes, so i hope this slaps :giveup:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

15 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Where's the snippet? 

12 minutes ago, Helxig said:

There's a second one that appeared on a ~mysterious~ TikTok account earlier this week

I can't embed the video, but here's the link:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMF1vypaQ/

Its not a fedora u f*ck

CatelynnMarie
2 minutes ago, Lukas96 said:

After_Laughter_Paramore_album_cover.png

Am I a joke to you ?

LMAO :cryga: I meant release dates. AL is my second fave. BNE was the last Paramore release so close to my birthday 

• 2 weeks later...
MessyTop

It feels like prologue, very very strange song structure. Can’t figure out if I like it or not. 
I adore Paramore, looking forward to the rest of the album 

The 70’s vibe are everything!!

sounds very mature, and you can def hear the influences of Hayley’s progression as a solo artist

Archived