• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

why 2 months later after she actually performed there though

Germany is always late :bear:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Babylon video to close the era in-coming! :nooo: I’m ready to strut it out once more! 

But I could also see it being an interview to go with the tour film. 

elijahfan
8 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Well she can hide things for anything she wants. Making V Mag interview and photoshoot on her Paris Chromatica Ball is a total last tbh

Nobody was expecting it

It was pretty easy to keep hush hush, we knew Hedi Slimane attended the Paris show but it seems like the photoshoot was a spontaneous thing. On the other hand, shooting a video requires preparation and a large crew, so it’s definitely a bigger feat when any video comes as a total surprise.

I believe they might have shot some backstage material to go along with a potential special, I’d be surprised if she shot anything else than that. Don’t know how reliable this source is, but it does seem a little random.

elijahfan
10 hours ago, ARTPOPulace said:

It's for the Chromatica Ball Film special feature performance of Sine from the Above :trollga:

On a serious note, it kinda dawned on me recently that she might be keeping Plastic Doll and Sine for the revamped Enigma show.

34 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

On a serious note, it kinda dawned on me recently that she might be keeping Plastic Doll and Sine for the revamped Enigma show.

I think it’s been confirmed that Enigma is being replaced by a new pop show, but I could still see those songs being added depending on how much different the new Vegas show will be. 

monketsharona
52 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

It was pretty easy to keep hush hush, we knew Hedi Slimane attended the Paris show but it seems like the photoshoot was a spontaneous thing. On the other hand, shooting a video requires preparation and a large crew, so it’s definitely a bigger feat when any video comes as a total surprise.

I believe they might have shot some backstage material to go along with a potential special, I’d be surprised if she shot anything else than that. Don’t know how reliable this source is, but it does seem a little random.

She already managed to shoot video without anything leaking before she announced it (911, John Wayne, Joanne). Honestly if it was shot in studio, she could.

By the way the designer of the dress confirmed she asked it for a video. 

BabylonChristmas

I'm not sure what this is gonna be for, but I'm assuming it will be something of a surprise :ally: No tarot cards were used for this, lol. I'm just using my psychic abilities for this one.

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

elijahfan
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

She already managed to shoot video without anything leaking before she announced it (911, John Wayne, Joanne). Honestly if it was shot in studio, she could.

By the way the designer of the dress confirmed she asked it for a video. 

I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm saying it's difficult. And when designers come forward before the actual project has been released or announced, it usually means their submission got scrapped for some reason and they try to enjoy the last crumbs of publicity they can get. I guess we'll see - either way, it's not up to designers to announce such things.

• 2 months later...
  • River locked this topic

Archived