💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B sentenced to 15 days community service

Teletubby

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos
18 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Because Cardi is a woman, everyone gives her a pass and gets soft on her. If she was a man, the comments would be different

They are so desperate to use her against someone else, they are willing to overlook almost anything she says or does. Other artists get dragged for a WHOLE lot less on here.

myluis617
8 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

They are so desperate to use her against someone else, they are willing to overlook almost anything she says or does. Other artists get dragged for a WHOLE lot less on here.

Ah! Okay So lets cancel Cardi!!! For owning up to setting these girls up. Shame. Shame. shame😭😭😭

tiffany pollard GIF

DiamondHeart326
4 hours ago, GagasLeftFoot said:

Baby nobody needs to paint Nicki as a bad person. She is a bad person. Unless marrying a r*pist and supporting her pdf file brother is considered being an angel.

Like garcelle said to erika.. "I don't need to make you look bad, you do that just fine all on your own" lol

SlayedForTheGod

The responses in here are so odd to me. The power cardi has to make you guys and media turn a blind eye. She plead guilty to ASSAULT and paying a man to ASSAULT two women. like? this isnt a slap on the wrist type of situation and yet everyone is so fast to just let her just treat it like any other thursday

holy scheisse
19 minutes ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

The responses in here are so odd to me. The power cardi has to make you guys and media turn a blind eye. She plead guilty to ASSAULT and paying a man to ASSAULT two women. like? this isnt a slap on the wrist type of situation and yet everyone is so fast to just let her just treat it like any other thursday

do you want us to protest cardi b or send her hate on Twitter or something for pleading guilty:awesome: literally what do u want haha 

21 minutes ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

She paid her price for that, for action she took 4 years ago. She has matured so much these years, something can't be said about Nicki tbh.

13 hours ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

Thankfully it’s not up to us to slap her wrists or punish her so all we can do is encourage her to own up to her mistakes and take the punishment that the right people have deemed necessary for her.

SlayedForTheGod
On 9/15/2022 at 8:38 PM, GipJo said:

She paid her price for that, for action she took 4 years ago. She has matured so much these years, something can't be said about Nicki tbh.

i didnt bring up nicki so idk why you did but has she really though? maybe shes not getting into physical fights but shes constantly getting into it with people on social media too so idk. i like cardi and i like her music. i just feel theres always been a double standard surrounding her. 

SlayedForTheGod
On 9/15/2022 at 8:36 PM, holy scheisse said:

do you want us to protest cardi b or send her hate on Twitter or something for pleading guilty:awesome: literally what do u want haha 

i literally saw people praising how she was dressed for the court date. i want people to take things seriously when they should be. these are peoples real lives. those girls have trauma to deal with now because of this situation. im glad cardi owned up to it (even if it did take a court case) and hopefully she has grown and will continue to do so. but i just dont like how we have been so quick to look the other way to some of the stuff she has said and done just cause we like her.

18 minutes ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

i like cardi and i like her music. i just feel theres always been a double standard surrounding her. 

I've always found it incredibly weird. People will call themselves Cardi B fans just because there was some interaction with their fave (such as in GGD's case) and then completely ignore that she did this, drugged & robbed men, defended her man saying something homophobic, herself said things that were blatantly transphobic, etc.

In my opinion, her music is incredibly average radio fodder that lacks cleverness, so it's just like "why do people insist so heavily on supporting/defending her?". With artists like Poppy or Kim Petras, you've at least got the (weak) excuse that they have catchy synthpop singles to their names.

holy scheisse
32 minutes ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

i literally saw people praising how she was dressed for the court date. i want people to take things seriously when they should be. these are peoples real lives. those girls have trauma to deal with now because of this situation. im glad cardi owned up to it (even if it did take a court case) and hopefully she has grown and will continue to do so. but i just dont like how we have been so quick to look the other way to some of the stuff she has said and done just cause we like her.

fair :golfclap: understandable :golfclap:

Archived