Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Rina Sawayama - Hold The Girl

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

Rina Sawayama's 2nd studio album Hold The Girl comes out midnight local time on September 16th! 

Rina_Sawayama_-_Hold_the_Girl.png

The record had 5 pre released singles: 

Spoiler

This Hell (1st single) 

Catch Me In The Air (2nd single) 

Hold The Girl (3rd single) 

Phantom (4th single) 

Hurricanes (5th and final single) 

(Hurricanes video coming tomorrow) 

https://music.apple.com/us/album/hold-the-girl/1622579188

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music
1 minute ago, Zedd said:

Stream Imagining and Frankenstein which are the only good songs on this album :bradley:

not true 

Pop Music
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

thanks I couldn't find it for the life of me 

I’m excited for the album and ready!! Seeing her live in Charlotte this year. 

side note - I’m no industry expert but the time between the announcement of this album and it’s actual release seems like FOREVER. I remember MONTHS ago it was getting buzz and now… kinda fizzled out (from a marketing POV). :yennefer:

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Poltergeist

Can't wait to finally stream the **** out of my favorite songs!

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Wet Fire

Imagining and Frankenstein are two of the best bops of the year and I've not even officially heard the album yet :glamourpuss:

alsemanche

It's worrying that 4/5 singles are bad and the only one I like (This Hell) is okay, but nothing great. I read online that a couple of songs are bops so I'm looking forward for those, but other than that I have almost no desire to listen to the album tbh, which is sad because I was excited for it. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Wet Fire said:

Imagining and Frankenstein are two of the best bops of the year and I've not even officially heard the album yet :glamourpuss:

Sometimes they save the best for last. I remember listening to Billie's debut album and she already had like 4-5 songs out, they released Bad Guy after that. Same with Happier Than Ever.

1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

It's worrying that 4/5 singles are bad and the only one I like (This Hell) is okay, but nothing great. I read online that a couple of songs are bops so I'm looking forward for those, but other than that I have almost no desire to listen to the album tbh, which is sad because I was excited for it. 

For real, I don't get the hate on the songs so far. They're all melodically strong they got pretty stucked in my head. Hold the girl is a powerfull gay "church" song (there's like a spirital feels to it) , Catch me in the air is a strong 2000's stadium anthem, Phantom is a wonderfull ballad and Hurricanes is catching that 2006 pop/rock sound Hillary Duff ish vibe. + This Hell that channels pure queer Shania Twain. WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?!

• Pop Music changed the title to Rina Sawayama - Hold The Girl

Archived