Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

The most SICKENING MV this year, VOTY imo

moonsago

Featured Posts

The BPD Monster
On 9/15/2022 at 3:59 PM, moonsago said:

LMAO true, but at the same time, did I lie? It’s a slay. Lol

I think it’s the companies, the mindset in the west seems to be ‘as minimum investment as possible, as much profit as possible’. Which I get, it’s a business and that’s what you want, but I feel like ever since streaming, companies just don’t give a F about music videos. It could also be that music doesn’t sell as well as it used to, these kpop groups have sales of 2+ million album copies in a week and they only release 1 single, promote for a few weeks and that’s it. It’s more short and compact than in the west where there seems to be a constant push to promote a single for multiple weeks if not months and then another one. Lack of creativity... this era of music is giving pre Gaga to be honest... maybe we need an act to motivate everybody again. Or maybe as I said, they just don’t care. And I’m inclined to believe it, because even tho those kpop acts sell a lot quick, American artists still end up having bigger sales overall at the end of the year with the exception of a few kpop acts. As for the girls flying to korea, they should. It’s much cheaper to have a music video done there than in America because the overall livelihood is much cheaper there. So maybe where this video would cost millions of dollars in America, in Korea it might cost just 1 million. There are also amazing music videos made out there for small kpop acts. They simply seem to CARE about making a good product and they have creative and ambitious people working on these projects, so if american artists did go there, they wouldn’t even have to drop the bag for a music video like this and still get a better product than in America. Idk, these are my thoughts, I really hope to catch another slay era of pop girlies in the west before I die. Lmao. 

Wow thanks for the information. If it's cheaper WHY THE HELL they don't go there and shoot an amazing video. They really don't care anymore. Even katy was serving amazing videos in her flop era while gaga dropped a shot on iphone video for her comeback to dance music. Her last amazing video was G.U.Y.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

For me it does, BTS i'm sorry but they can't sing well, just my opinion, reason why they have a lot of autotunes. I know people praise Blackpink's Jisoo but in my opinion she also can't sing well, same thing with Jennie. Lisa can't rap well either, very mediocre, but she's okay, Rosé has a good voice but it's not amazing either, Selena Gomez level. Sorry if it hurts but this is a matter of opinion not because I want to insult them or anything. Just criticizing art. If you are triggered by it, I won't answer cause i don't have time for anger about something as stupid as music :) 

I said K Pop artists from SME (the label), which BTS and Blackpink are not a part of. I agree BTS have grating voices and Blackpink girls are pretty weak vocalists

Neopet bbq 2
On 9/16/2022 at 6:49 AM, AYURO said:

Me too!! :cryga:

We all can say the videos are high quality and original, but damn, the music is horrible :billie:

Just bring back Kara :enigma:

girl did you manifest this

Thriller was a moment. Bad romance was a moment. 

This looks like every other K-pop music video I’ve seen. 

Archived