💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Handmaid's Tale - Season 5

tomsches

Featured Posts

tomsches

the-handmaids-tale-blogroll-166302580218

The Handmaid's Tale is back with its 5th season. Use this thread to share your thoughts as we follow June, as well as her friends and enemies, along on their journey.

tomsches
Spoiler

Personally, I really enjoyed the first 2 episodes. The only thing that bothered me was June, actually. I feel like she's not doing anything or talking at all. All she does is weird things with a song in the background, like when she ate the pancakes or when she's just looking in the mirror for 5 minutes. I get that we're supposed to understand that she's losing her mind. However, it felt a bit like half of every episode was taken by scenes in which June just stands there with her crazy face doing something that doesn't drive the plot forward. And the few times she actually talks and has a conversation, she just whispers... so I hope she gets more active in the next episodes.

I think it would be cool if Serena somehow convinced the founding fathers to become the new figure head of Gilead. So she would be the first female leader and maybe shake some things up. I do feel like the women of Gilead are starting to stick up for one another. 

And did Janine actually die??? I was SOOO looking forward to her finally being free but it seems like she died in Gilead... I didn't really understand how and why that other handmaid poisoned her. 

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Shipper

I have not seen this season yet but I am afraid to watch it because the ending of the 4th season was already good for me. Im afraid the 5th season will get dragged out for the sake of more seasons.

For those who are watching the 5th season, is it worth watching? 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Papergangstuh

I’m still watching but I think this show needs to end sooner than later. And I’m very over Elisabeth Moss bulging her eyes every episode and being applauded for it.

DoremonLove

They gonna drag drag and ruin it. Hope they wrap up with good ending. Anyways im excited to watch season 5.

How can anoyone not love gaga

SimonBaetens

another one? I thought season 1-2-3 were great, but I never finished the 4th one, I was so fed up of the never ending crying and panting closeups.

I got board by season 2 it seemed like the same story with different people and never known anyone escape and get caught so many times (so I’ve been told ) no not for me …

I'm still watching it but I haven't watched yet the new episode. I HOPE this will be the final season because I won't watch a season 6.

BlingNotTheMusic

I loved the first two episodes and CANT WAIT to see the war that has begun between Serena and June :giveup:

On 9/15/2022 at 9:18 AM, Levine said:

I'm still watching it but I haven't watched yet the new episode. I HOPE this will be the final season because I won't watch a season 6.

So it's confirmed that there will be another season, the sixth, that will be the final one. I'm done. They're dragging too much to me. I watched the first two episodes and it hurts, it's too cruel at this point + I hate Serena with a passion but of course she'll stay until the last episode of the show so no, thank you. Eventually I'll read how it ends next year.

Andrew Shaw

I’m all caught up minus the two new episodes. I think I’ll just wait until the whole new season is out and then binge watch it all at once 😂 

Emigrante

I stopped watching during season 3 I guess. The story itself could fit into 2/3 seasons max if done right, but they still wanted to continue hide and seek scheme. And those long shots of June’s face expressions, it’s so overdone that it became a little bit parodical. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

thatfoxyfeeling

I’m obsessed with this show but I was hoping they’d go in a different direction this season. The first episode really dragged, it feels like I’m watching an acting workshop with the amount of closeups on June. 

Archived