Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Cheek to Cheek Live! Vinyl Release

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Stupid Oreo

The list has been announced officially, and the C2C Live! vinyl will be an RDD First just like Chromatica, which means it will be widely available aftwerwards! It also seems like it is not limited to a certain number unlike Chromatica, which was limited to 10 000

Check the list here;

https://recordstoreday.com/SpecialReleases

RSD Black Friday is a worldwide event, so make sure to go to a participating store to snatch it on the 25th! RSD releases are always fun to own:vegas:

Papergangstuh

So what's the point of it being RSD? You get it a bit earlier and the shrink wrap has a sticker that says RSD?

48 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

So what's the point of it being RSD? You get it a bit earlier and the shrink wrap has a sticker that says RSD?

It’s to attract people to the brick and mortar record stores, part of the vinyl revival and the trend of record stores popping up more commonly. Artists can participate and release special editions or first time LP prints of previously released albums or exclusive works. Stores can sign up to participate and they’ll receive the releases that are included that year, or if there’s a specific record store day release you want, your local record store is the place to order it through if they’re not planning on getting already to sell the day of.

In our case, this is the first time C2C Live! is being released on any audio format independently

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

1 hour ago, Lady JarJar said:

oh, it's not sold online? :messga:

2 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

It’s to attract people to the brick and mortar record stores, part of the vinyl revival and the trend of record stores popping up more commonly. Artists can participate and release special editions or first time LP prints of previously released albums or exclusive works. Stores can sign up to participate and they’ll receive the releases that are included that year, or if there’s a specific record store day release you want, your local record store is the place to order it through if they’re not planning on getting already to sell the day of.

In our case, this is the first time C2C Live! is being released on any audio format independently

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

marrytheminogue

Not showing up on the U.K. RSD site so seems this is exclusive to the U.S which is a shame. Not listened or watched this before so this woulda been a nice way to first experience it - so I’m hoping this gets a wider release after RSD. Might even tempt me to get the C2C / LFS vinyl box set one day if I enjoy it for completionist sake :huntyga:

artpopulace

Looking forward to this! Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered, Lush Life, Bang Bang and all other live tracks on vinyl! That's so good!

I wonder if it is a colored variant since it is a RSD first variant--meaning there will be a widespread regular release after like Chromatica. Hoping it's the same so I'll save myself money LOL

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

1 hour ago, Gabe said:

In-store only? I neeeeed this.

Some stores might put them online. I got lucky and Newburry comics posted the yellow chromatica and I was able to get one! 

On 9/15/2022 at 9:32 PM, Gabe said:

In-store only? I neeeeed this.

In-store only on the day, leftover stock goes online at a set point after that. Given this appears unlimited, you shouldn't have trouble locating one.

Archived