💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

CHUCKY - Season 2 Episode 4 Out Now! (Discussion)

Flippy

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JgHaus78

I love how he draws the line at homophobia when it comes down to how evil he is. We Stan an icon :vegas:

Moonlight on Water
35 minutes ago, JgHaus78 said:

I love how he draws the line at homophobia when it comes down to how evil he is. We Stan an icon :vegas:

I love it :bradley: I love that the franchise is friendly to the lgbt community and isn't afraid to show it. Such a good episode!

she/her

• Flippy changed the title to CHUCKY - Season 2 Episode 1 Out Now! (Discussion)
Flippy
On 10/6/2022 at 6:46 AM, JgHaus78 said:

Thank you for this! :hug:

I'm guessing they'll do the same thing they did last year and release up to 2 episodes for free on youtube, followed by a purchase after that! Though I don't mind! :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy

New episode is out! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Flippy changed the title to CHUCKY - Season 2 Episode 2 Out Now! (Discussion)
Flippy

Omg the episode was much better than the first, I think! 
And that ending! :tony:

JgHaus78
44 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Omg the episode was much better than the first, I think! 
And that ending! :tony:

I thought the first episode was the best episode from the series so far. But gosh I can’t wait to dive more into Tiffany’s storyline, there’s so much mystery going on already. 

Moonlight on Water

Tiffany/Tilly is really starting to spiral out, I'm starting to think that they might bring back the Jennifer Tilly character :woot:also lmao at how she was forcing nica to watch Bound

that father guy is also extremely suspicious.. I don't trust him

she/her

• 2 weeks later...
phantasmas

I couldn't find ep 3 on youtube but it is on Syfy's website if anyone wanted to know! :ally:

Also, I'm starting to find the recurring actor that plays the dad/uncle in S1 and the priest in S2 to be hot :heat:  idk if its because of the priest outfit or what

also kinda upset that Jake and Devon are forcing themselves into the closet :grr:  they better gay it up further along in the season 

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

I couldn't find ep 3 on youtube but it is on Syfy's website if anyone wanted to know! :ally:

Also, I'm starting to find the recurring actor that plays the dad in S1 and the priest in S2 to be hot :heat:  idk if its because of the priest outfit or what

also kinda upset that Jake and Devon are forcing themselves into the closet :grr:  they better gay it up further along in the season 

the priest gives me some creepy vibes but the dad was definitely admirable! I hope that Jake and Devon get through their hurdle :bradley: It sucks to see them stressed out. I also hope MLP chucky stays alive, he's so freaking cute.. if he dies in ep 4 or 5, i swear. :nails:

she/her

phantasmas

nooooo :giveup: Syfy started locking the new episodes 

who wants to share their peacock account with me :selena:

• Flippy changed the title to CHUCKY - Season 2 Episode 4 Out Now! (Discussion)
Flippy
20 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

nooooo :giveup: Syfy started locking the new episodes 

who wants to share their peacock account with me :selena:

Is it on Peacock? 
I ended up buying the episode on Amazon! :ladyhaha:

Archived