💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

CHUCKY - Season 2 Episode 4 Out Now! (Discussion)

Flippy

Featured Posts

Flippy

Hi everyone! 

I know I’m not the only one excited for this! I'll be adding more images/teasers/videos in the OP as more things are released.

Please remember that not everyone likes spoilers, so if you know something that hasn't happened yet/is speculated, please put it in a spoiler and warn people about it!

Keep it clean and respectful but have fun discussing Season 2 of Chucky (or all things Chucky/Tiff/Glen/Glenda at this point :flower:)! 

1920x1080_chucky_s2_syfydigitalasset_2.j

Trailer

Spoiler

Promo Pictures:

Spoiler

chuckys2-poster-1663107572220.jpgFdmjc3TVIAA0s7r?format=jpg&name=mediumchucky-season-2.jpg?auto=webp&width=960&maxresdefault.jpg

FXpA_CrUYAAjajj.jpg:large

Discuss below! :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water

i love everything about this series, and now i get to analyze another trailer :vegas: also i was NOT expecting them to spill the tea on glen and glenda!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEIR CHARACTERS AAAAHH!!!!

she/her

Anderson123

It took me so long to watch this but finally did a couple of weeks ago. It was better than I expected but a fun take on the franchise. I liked Curse a bit and didn't like Cult that much so was wondering where they'd go from there. I'm honestly excited to watch the second season now. There's been a lot of fan moments from past movies that I noticed and it's just a modern take on what we know him for so hope the second one is even better. 

• Flippy changed the title to CHUCKY - Season 2 Oct/5th/2022 (Discussion)
Flippy

Updated the OP :flutter:

Chucky GIF by SYFY

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Moonlight on Water

I don't know if any of you have seen the teasers, but I saw one where Glenda is chasing Nica :saladga: I bet she's going to be the murderous twin

she/her

Flippy
30 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

I don't know if any of you have seen the teasers, but I saw one where Glenda is chasing Nica :saladga: I bet she's going to be the murderous twin

I haven't yet! :oprah: I've only watched the official trailer since I want to be mostly surprised :ladyhaha: buuuut, I'm so excited to see where this season goes! :party:

Moonlight on Water
49 minutes ago, Flippy said:

I haven't yet! :oprah: I've only watched the official trailer since I want to be mostly surprised :ladyhaha: buuuut, I'm so excited to see where this season goes! :party:

i'll try not to say too much then!! we're only about 8 days away, i can't wait to see tiffany oh my gosh!!! :woohoo:

she/her

Flippy
9 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

i'll try not to say too much then!! we're only about 8 days away, i can't wait to see tiffany oh my gosh!!! :woohoo:

I don’t mind spoilers! But anyway, I’m si excited to finally see one of my favorite villains back on screen :bradley: Just in time for the best month too! :vegas:

Flippy
1 hour ago, Lady JarJar said:

new teaser photos!!

m1ktfyr63hq91.jpg

17je19h73hq91.jpg

3qe1vw383hq91.jpg7cpokis83hq91.jpg

mrpr9e3z0gq91.jpg

OMG YES!!!! These are too good! I’ll add these to the OP when I get a chance! Thank you! :hug:

Moonlight on Water
1 minute ago, Flippy said:

OMG YES!!!! These are too good! I’ll add these to the OP when I get a chance! Thank you! :hug:

you're welcome!! I wish they teased the new ginger character :bradley: she's kinda cute

she/her

Moonlight on Water

just a heads up: they're going to put chucky and all chucky movies on peacock premium, so I'm going to use 0123movies :vegas:

she/her

Moonlight on Water

1zulbpat8vr91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

looks like they're still streaming it on usa and syfy :woot: can't wait for tonight

she/her

• Flippy changed the title to CHUCKY - Season 2 Episode 4 Out Now! (Discussion)

Archived