💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

First Hocus Pocus 2 official scene revealed

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot

I really hope this is at least... good :messga: but the sound effects of the slap and the brooms hitting the ground were so out of place and Mary doesn't sound like herself at all.

I'm being so nitpicky but Hocus Pocus was one of my absolute fave movies as a kid :fatcat:

thierryrreiht

Feels like a Disney Channel movie.. The editing is odd, and the humour is soooooo on the nose it's predictable. Pity.

gagaisitalian
2 minutes ago, Lizzi said:

I'm so hyped they have all 3 OG Sanderson sisters!! I wonder if it was filmed in Salem too

I think it was filmed in New York

Moonlight on Water

i just know this movie is going to be wonderful and that i'm going to love it :heart: it's so cute!

she/her

I keep telling everyone in regards to this film, to not expect an A grade cinematic masterpiece. The original release was an initial flop, released during summer, that eventually gained a cult classic following over time.

The original film is also not considered a classic in regards to quality, but more for the sheer fun and nostalgia. So I hope most people hold this one to a similar standard.

If everyone turns off their inner online armchair film critic, people will enjoy this.

Babba the Hutt

As someone who never watched the first movie, I'm really liking this and definitely gonna watch the original to prepare. It's just some silly halloween fun for the whole family. :classy:

I know it’s a straight to steaming movie about a popular okay movie, but why not just let the fans give input on the story. Like with anything. Take Star Wars, what a lackluster conclusion. I am certain there is amazing and logical fan fiction. 

Either way, I’m still gonna be watching this as soon as it comes out. I’m happy to see the Sanderson sisters have so much Halloween merchandise. Plus, they are represented in the parks. 
sanderson-sisters-hocus-pocus-oogie-boog

2022-wdw-mk-mickeys-not-so-scary-hallowe

Moonlight on Water
1 minute ago, skaxboy said:

I know it’s a straight to steaming movie about a popular okay movie, but why not just let the fans give input on the story. Like with anything. Take Star Wars, what a lackluster conclusion. I am certain there is amazing and logical fan fiction. 

Either way, I’m still gonna be watching this as soon as it comes out. I’m happy to see the Sanderson sisters have so much Halloween merchandise. Plus, they are represented in the parks. 
sanderson-sisters-hocus-pocus-oogie-boog

2022-wdw-mk-mickeys-not-so-scary-hallowe

not the first picture having tits on a face... very kid unfriendly methinks :river:

she/her

monketsharona
8 hours ago, SS77 said:

If everyone turns off their inner online armchair film critic, people will enjoy this.

They are basically the ones who makes any movie not enjoyable to live.

Honestly I'm done reading any movies / series critics or people opinions online. 

I miss the 90s / 2000s for this tbh. Any entertainment was much more enjoyable.

Archived