Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi: “this tour will be my last” “I can’t do this anymore”

noa234

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
55 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

The whole tour is flopping... I just did a quick scan of the next like 10 dates and there are soooo many seats left except for a couple small venues :selena:

Too bad cause they're incredible as a vocalist.

10 minutes ago, GRIMEZSZ said:

it’s bc she’s flopping hard on SouthAmerica bc agency’s book her on Arenas like wtf Demi it’s not on her prime it’s not Dua or Justin. She can’t sell out arenas so maybe she’s feelin insecure about it. 

Well even with a great voice like theirs you need a big number of hits for an arena tour in SA as a US artist...

Scotter messed up badly with this one.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

I wish her the best because she's been through hard stuff but just based on what's posted here, she's most likely gonna change her mind next year and tour again.

thehanyo

She's the boy who cried wolf. Can't trust anything she says, and the people in here saying otherwise don't know that trust has to be earned.

I don't know how the tour is going in the rest of the world... but she couldn't sell out a 15k venue in my country (for context, Rosalia had the same venue and had to add an extra date due to high demand, she sold out both).

Grigio Guy

Ew, not people invalidating her feelings here. Truthfully, even IF it is because her tour isn’t doing well sale wise, they’re ENTITLED to feel that way. Imagine putting hours and weeks of effort on something for it to not pay off? How would you guys feel? Some of yall are gross.

Religion is a product to sell.

I’m sure they’re feeling a lot of stress and pressure for the tour not selling well. It must be hard to give a show to an empty arena. 

Kindness rules all.

SharGaga

It's hard to take her seriously anymore. Isn't this the same woman who claimed she was abducted by aliens to another planet last year? Also an addict promoting California sober and then backtracking? Also her gender identity changed twice in the past year. I wish I had that luxury. Every time I see Demi in the news it's negative about something she said and never about music. It's hard to decide if she needs constant attention or maybe anything really goes with Demi. Still mental health is no joke. Retirement or long break is always an option. God knows she needs it.

GRIMEZSZ
1 hour ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Too bad cause they're incredible as a vocalist.

Well even with a great voice like theirs you need a big number of hits for an arena tour in SA as a US artist...

Scotter messed up badly with this one.

Yes they messed up. In what mind was okay putting Demi back on arenas. this flop was so avoidable just booking her at theaters like the comeback tour of Xtina all of them on theaters all sold out. inclusive smalls artists can sell out theaters an easy cake for Demi. This is just bad management and and obviously a boomer for her mental health. In south america they not even pay for promotion like ☠️ no one knew that she was coming back. just the 3 hard fans that she still have.

I appreciate her acknowledging she can’t do it anymore, and is owning it and open about it. If you’re no longer enjoying something, care for yourself and stop and do something you do enjoy. Live happily and don’t purposefully put yourself in agony. 

My friend loves her and I heard some of her new rock stuff. I enjoy it and may low key go to the show. I went to the one back in 2014 and enjoyed it. Maybe when the tour starts and she performs, maybe the fan energy will be good for her to make good memories if she take a long time to perform. 

No one is invalidating her feelings. They're just saying this probably WON'T be her last tour since she changes her mind quickly. Stop making out it to be something it's not. 

31 minutes ago, GRIMEZSZ said:

In south america they not even pay for promotion like ☠️ no one knew that she was coming back. just the 3 hard fans that she still have.

THIS

I've seen more promo for Lauren Jauregui's concert than for Demi's, and that says a lot about the production company's trust in her selling tickets

nightadieu
59 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

It's hard to take her seriously anymore. Isn't this the same woman who claimed she was abducted by aliens to another planet last year? Also an addict promoting California sober and then backtracking? Also her gender identity changed twice in the past year. I wish I had that luxury. Every time I see Demi in the news it's negative about something she said and never about music. It's hard to decide if she needs constant attention or maybe anything really goes with Demi. Still mental health is no joke. Retirement or long break is always an option. God knows she needs it.

That says more about the type of news you’re watching. Their new album was critically acclaimed. It’s all a matter of perspective and you’re obviously choosing the perspective of some clickbaity low-quality news outlets.

I’m not even mentioning your disrespectful comments regarding their battle with addiction or recent gender journey. I truly hope you never have to face such battles only to not be taken seriously when opening up. 

Shipper

You all pretend like you don't know a dramatic person who keeps on saying they wont spend money anymore and later you found out they went on a shopping spree. Or that friend who swears they will not talk to their ex but they end up together again despite being toxic for each other. Or the person who says they will go on a diet but later didn't and was posting food pics online.

Demi could just be that dramatic friend who proclaims their self ultimatums online but all know it wont come true. I think we should stop giving her such a hard time.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

4 hours ago, POP A 911 said:

Doesn’t she constantly contradict herself though?

If that can help you understand that state of mind, it's just like deleting Grindr to download it again 36 hours later. We all know that she has mental health issues. Hope she gets the help she needs as a human. Finger pointing her isn't helpful.

Archived