💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Prince William / Harry heard Princess Die?

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

Since the royal family has been making headlines recently, I’ve been thinking about the times Gaga has engaged with them (including meeting Queen Elizabeth II, now King Charles the third (in 2016), and Prince William and Harry. Especially since Gaga seems relatively acquainted with William (they did a mental health talk together) I wonder if he or Harry has heard of Princess Die? :mark:

Maxine Puth
3 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

Not unless they went to The Born This Way Ball 

Well apparently Gaga playing it in London was the reason her label was like “don’t release that” from backlash :mark: I mean i wasn’t a fan back then (or living in the UK) but I wonder if it ever got big enough to reach them. I’d be intrigued if i heard a global superstar wrote a song about / named after my mother.

Future Lovers
1 minute ago, JustDance1122 said:

Well apparently Gaga playing it in London was the reason her label was like “don’t release that” from backlash :mark: I mean i wasn’t a fan back then (or living in the UK) but I wonder if it ever got big enough to reach them. I’d be intrigued if i heard a global superstar wrote a song about / named after my mother.

I suppose it's possible they heard about it but the odds are slim HBNJLMK

William and Harry both are much more in touch with every day life, pop culture, and celebrity culture than anyone in the family is but I think it's a long shot they were ever made aware of a song that was never officially released. Though, I don't think they'd be too fussed with it, personally. Neither strikes me as the kind of person who'd get upset with her or anything over it. 

Shipper

Tbh, i would steer clear of songs about my mother with "Princess" and "die" in the title if I knew it existed.

So maybe no.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Maxine Puth
2 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Tbh, i would steer clear of songs about my mother with "Princess" and "die" in the title if I knew it existed.

So maybe no.

I mean if I planned to never interact with that person yeah :mark:

LateToCult

Nah. If anything it probably made it onto some palace snoop’s notes as “Singer ‘Lady Gaga’ potentially working on Princess Diana song. Keep tabs.”

Maxine Puth
17 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Inb4 Harry's favorite song is Brooklyn Nights and he's jamming to Hallellujah since it leaked. 

Prince Harry forced Megan to duet Red Flame together

Rahrahbitchson

If we the fans can hardly find the song on youtube and we havent heard a decent studio version then why the hell would those men do it? :patrizia:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Pennywise
45 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

If we the fans can hardly find the song on youtube and we havent heard a decent studio version then why the hell would those men do it? :patrizia:

Maybe they have secret GGD accounts? I nominate @Miss Dolly to be one of them because she knows the most about british stuff :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived