đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best Gaga song LYRICALLY?

lavender blonde

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Sherry said:

It's been 2 and a half years since the song was released and I still don't understand the song's message :bradley: Even though it's a banger :ohwell:

I think Enigma is in the same vein as ARTPOP (the song). She could be anything, she’s always shifting to the need, she’s elusive cause you never know how she’ll manifest herself based on the current situation, etc. “We could be anything you want.”

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Retro Dance Freak

I was just thinking yesterday that Princess Die is one of her best lyrical pieces

Don't be insecure if your heart is pure.

SevenWonder

ARUTW is her most timeless song lyrically. Great, poetic hooks. A universal theme that stays away from cliche. It's just a great, old school lyric. No cringe moments. Perfect story telling. Reminds me of old school country songs but with a modern sensibility. 

For a "Gaga" song (meaning not so timeless, but so very Gaga)? You and I comes first to mind. As well as ARTPOP. Both have truly inspired lyrics that scream Gaga but are also thoughtful, surprising and thematically strong. 

Healed My Heart

Ooh love this! First ones that come to mind for me:

Replay

ARUTW

Is That Alright?

Marry The Night

The Edge of Glory

Venus

Speechless

Princess Die (so incredibly heartbreaking, but it has actually brought me a lot of comfort in some dark times)

She/her đź’—đź’śđź’™

Starmie25

Kinda crazy how Gagaa isn't recognised for her lyrics since she tackles a lot of heavy themes - 

My top 5 - 

Replay 

Bloody Mary 

Monster

Bad Romance 

and honourable mention - Angel Down

Starmie25
9 hours ago, Sherry said:

It's been 2 and a half years since the song was released and I still don't understand the song's message :bradley: Even though it's a banger :ohwell:

It's kinds like the younger "Applause" meets ARTPOP title track 

TimotheeChalamet
4 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

omg ! is this a recent leak? literally never heard this before

No, it leaked about three years ago I think, along with a whole bunch of pre-Fame demos

These are probably my favorite ones lyrically (and some of my favorite in general as well)

Speechless

Marry The Night

Bloody Mary 

You And I 

Aura

ARTPOP

Enigma

:legend:

Archived