Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best Gaga song LYRICALLY?

lavender blonde

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't pick a best. All of her #1's are great. Bloody Mary maybe. 

I just  like each of them for what they are.

(Please stop asking for studio Princess Die. That suicide note of a song turns my stomach. I hope she is healthier than that now.)

Just Another Day

maybe one day it will get the flowers it deserves (in a very happy and positive way :saladga:)

GypsyVida

Speechless, Marry The Night, Princess Die

Princess Die is very heavy and not something I think is healthy to listen to on a regular basis, but damn those lyrics are so raw and open. It's a song about a girl literally screaming for help, she sees no way out. Gaga must've been in the lowest of her lows writing it.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

4 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

Speechless, Marry The Night, Princess Die

Princess Die is very heavy and not something I think is healthy to listen to on a regular basis, but damn those lyrics are so raw and open. It's a song about a girl literally screaming for help, she sees no way out. Gaga must've been in the lowest of her lows writing it.

Totally agree. Princess Die is so hauntingly beautiful, still gives me goosebumps... 

GypsyVida
1 hour ago, weed said:

Just Another Day

maybe one day it will get the flowers it deserves (in a very happy and positive way :saladga:)

This has always been one of my favorites from Joanne. It's so underrated. It's my happy wake-up song for the days I just don't feel like going to work

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Mother of Puppies

Babylon

Replay

Enigma

Monster

MTN

Bad Romance

ARUTW

Before I Cry

1000 Doves

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Moonlight on Water

The Queen, Always Remember Us This Way, Dope, I Wanna Be With You, Marry The Night, Poker Face, Just Another Day, Joanne

she/her

I agree with Trigger, that song is so haunting. But in no particular order I'd have to say Bloody Mary, ARUTW, Sinner's Prayer, Marry the Night, Replay, 911 and ARTPOP (mainly the bridge) 

Archived