💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

New book 'Lady Gaga: Applause'

Cello

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Cello said:

I should be earning commission for this thread :sis:

If u were a business queen u wouldve shared the amazon link and be part of the amazon referral program. U ****ed up Cello

Cello
2 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

If u were a business queen u wouldve shared the amazon link and be part of the amazon referral program. U ****ed up Cello

I'll remember for next time :ally:

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

It seems really good, and it's 224 pages so a lot of content, also it has Gaga's career until HOG, the only thing I don't like is the photo on the cover, it doesn't scream Gaga it's more BTW oriented, I would prefer something a more timeless Gaga look that it summaries her as a person through her whole career.

blackpink

does it cover every era? i wouldn’t mind picking it up if it doesn’t skip over things 

Cello
4 minutes ago, blackpink said:

does it cover every era? i wouldn’t mind picking it up if it doesn’t skip over things 

I think it's supposed to cover from her debut to HoG. My copy arrives tomorrow so I can say more about it then! 

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

EdgeofTeeth

This actually looks like a cool book. The author is an award-winning journalist, which makes me think it's probably not a cheesy cash grab like a lot of these unofficial books are.

• 1 month later...
Anderson123

Hmm I think I'll put it on my wish list for now. Looks like a great book to have but a little expensive here (like $35+ USD)

Head Empty
52 minutes ago, Nite said:

I guess it's released now since it said Nov 1st, has anyone gotten it yet?

I'm expecting it tomorrow :tony:

Archived