Nicki defames Megan, Megan responds

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

The nerve of Nicki accusing someone that when she got babies with sex offender.

In the words of Brenda; "she don't love haself! Ugh, she is as fake as press on nails!" :giggle:

Hey baby girrrrrl

In my messy era.

ALGAYDO

Not Nicki talking about child endangerment when she’s 1) married to a guy who raped a minor, 2) bailed her brother out of jail after he was caught raping his 11-year-old step daughter, and 3) after working with 69, who is a convicted pedophile :ladyhaha: the irony!!! Sis!!! go back to your dreamland where you’re the only female rapper in the whole planet or something lmaooooo 

OutsideWoodys

This thread is so misleading. Megan replied to a fan who was trolling her saying Nicki talked **** on her radio show but hadn’t actually. Nickis being a little messy these past few days but did not say what this random fan tweeted to Meg.

Looks like the Garbz have arrived:glamourpuss:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ManuelColon

I really don't understand why some female rappers (and this goes to female singers too) basically start their careers talking **** about the ones who came before them and the ones after, Nicki literally started dragging Lil Kim and has continued to have beef with basically EVERY single female rapper after her.

Be grateful that those people paved the way, and be grateful that you are creating more street for others to continue the walk.

reallydima
5 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

She has no respect for others!

And you really nailed it on the head. I love nicki's music but she's really tryin everything to push decent people away from wanting to support her. I can't support someone who can't be respectful.  VALUES CONFLICT

TortureMeOnReplay
22 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

I really don't understand why some female rappers (and this goes to female singers too) basically start their careers talking **** about the ones who came before them and the ones after, Nicki literally started dragging Lil Kim and has continued to have beef with basically EVERY single female rapper after her.

Be grateful that those people paved the way, and be grateful that you are creating more street for others to continue the walk.

Lil Kim started that beef. 

49 minutes ago, reallydima said:

And you really nailed it on the head. I love nicki's music but she's really tryin everything to push decent people away from wanting to support her. I can't support someone who can't be respectful.  VALUES CONFLICT

baby if u think nicki being disrespectful is the worst of it... :messga:

mother, what must i do?

Mister G
10 hours ago, theidlerwheel said:

Nicki is a 40 year old woman who is married with a child does she not have better things to do?

Plus like it seems like she does this with every talented female rapper who gets as successful/More successful than her like for what reason? Idk

Nicki doesn’t like the face she’s not the only IT Girl in Rap these days. 10 years ago she has some competition with a few folks trying to come for her; but now with Cardi B, Doja Cat, and Megan proving that they are some very seriously talent ladies in the game Nicki can’t deal with others being successful.

Controversiaga

She’s on the list of ppl I wouldn’t mind never hearing about ever again 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Archived