💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Theorize why the flames are so powerful/ hot

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TheFriend

They forgot to put ice in the flame dispenser :giveup:

I swear if they added ice innit, it wouldn't be that hot.

Gaga put all the budget in those flames i fear... instead of the stage and more tour dates :billie:

Or

Girl on Fire... Alicia Keys collab confirmedt :teehee: 

TheEdgeof96
58 minutes ago, LibraLove said:

Omg I was in 4th row VIP (outside the pit) next to the right catwalk. It was an inferno up front. Lmao. 

Omfg I would’ve died. I was right about center stage so thankfully did have any flames directly in front of me and it was still hot AF. If I were any closer to flames I think I would’ve left early :ladyhaha:

You'll are laughing but remember how fibromyalgia makes her burn and feel like she's on fire? When I was at the show, I couldn't help thinking that the fire was adding another dimension to the message, to understand her pain better. Additionally, I got sunburnt that day so my skin was really BURNING with the fire, good job making me feel her pain.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

hieronymus
2 hours ago, Oriane said:

You'll are laughing but remember how fibromyalgia makes her burn and feel like she's on fire? When I was at the show, I couldn't help thinking that the fire was adding another dimension to the message, to understand her pain better. Additionally, I got sunburnt that day so my skin was really BURNING with the fire, good job making me feel her pain.

Omfg her planning the tour and her consulting with the pyrotechnician "can you make the flames extra hot? I want them to feel my pain" that's like something Hitchcock would do

Oh also, it is to warm Little Monsters cold cold heart. #MotherKnowsBest

maleficent-gif-7.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

11 hours ago, Hold My Ham said:

Omfg her planning the tour and her consulting with the pyrotechnician "can you make the flames extra hot? I want them to feel my pain" that's like something Hitchcock would do

Oh god, the pyrotechnician is gonna do an all-exclusive interview about his experience with the ‘pyro-obsessed, Satanist’ “Poker Face” singer during her latest run of sold-out shows. :dom:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived