💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

How Zendaya went from a Gaga fan to a Gaga Anti

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

OnFireTheseDays

Gaga made eye contact with Zendaya quite a few times, not her fault she didn’t try and speak to her lol :ohwell:she clearly felt more comfortable speaking to that lady (sorry don’t know her name) as she was more familiar with her.

Guillaume Hamon

No celebs ever salute each person of the crews for these red carpet interviews. 😂

I don't even know if Gaga knew who Zendaya was in 2014 or knew this person was there to itw her so feeling snubbed or dismiss looked like a butthurt fan reaction.

She was super young tho, she probably matured since that.

Who cares what Zendaya thinks,,,, She herself is extremly overrated and simply doesn’t have IT factor. It is BEYOND me why they Are pushing her so hard ….

Honestly their interaction (or lack of) gives me the impression Gaga thought Zendaya was an assistant. There’s another part in this where Gaga hands her the mic and it does feel like Zendaya is the subordinate in that situation. It’s a very minor offence and it was a long time ago, it’s not a big deal really 

pussycat

Tbh in front of Gaga there was a friend and a stranger. So when u just stand there, Zendaya... u get this. Maybe her companion could have introduced her idk but then again it's still an interview so no. Zendaya this is all you tbh :messga:

RahrahWitch

Back in 2013 was Zendaya that famous? Looks to me like Gaga maybe thought she was another interviewer who wasn't really engaging in the conversation :shrug:

That was 9 :air: years ago anyways I doubt anyone is still upset 

Gaga2645

I feel like Gaga wanted to engage w Zendaya but couldn’t tell if she was busy or not? Like I know she was standing there but gar’s eyes kept going back and forth almost a bit confused hfjfjfiff

Archived