💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rock In Rio is still trying to book Lady Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

I think it’s due to the current currency. The tickets price would have to be extra expensive and fans wouldn’t be able to afford it.  Keep it in mind the tickets are already very expensive to make up for the currency. I payed 400 reais for the GA of Future Nostalgia Tour. This is around 35% of the current minimum wage, except for flights and hotel. Most of the people cannot afford it. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617
22 hours ago, Edonis said:

I’m still curious why they won’t schedule a show in Brazil. It’s a large music market, is it the money? Is the Brazilian currency not strong enough to warrant the cost of bringing the tour there or is it about Gaga’s salary or what? 

22 hours ago, Snejana said:

bc she literally has zero intentions of coming back to SA lol if she wanted to make it up for the cancelled show she would've already done it by now, she just doesn't want to visit LATAM again for whatever reason

22 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I still doesn’t understand why she keeps turning it down when she knows there is a huge demand and she promised to make it up to them 

I think it all comes down to scheduling. Gaga has literally been doing movies, her vegas residencies. A show like that takes a lot of practice and pre planning. Brazil Monsters need to have lore patience if they want a show they’ll enjoy. 

They need to hire better directors first. The camera work on this year's fest is terrible! 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Tinnitus15

They can’t get her cuz,trust me,Gaga demands a HUGE amount of money to perform.He even said it that her team wanted in the past 12 million or smth 

2 hours ago, JustDance1122 said:

“Racist” as if Latinos of many different races don’t exist in the US :mark:

(Xenophobic then) It’s very, very obvi her point was it’s too foreign or even decadent for them to try come here more than once   :fail:

StrawberryBlond

I don't really get it at this point, she cancelled last time, she should do it the next time she has a chance. She hasn't done any SA dates for a decade and she's put out 3 studio albums, 1 soundtrack album and 2 jazz covers albums since then. More than enough time and material to make another occasional visit, like most artists do. I totally thought Gaga would be one of those singers who would go there every second tour and that's the way it was going to be when she had Rio booked for JWT until it got cancelled, so now it has to be happen on the next tour, it just has to. There are certain countries in SA she would sell out no problem, she just needs to stick to those. Yes, there's concern about how much of the population will have the money to see her but one gig for the whole of the massive population of Brazil surely could sell out. She might even get her biggest crowd if she did that. And if the concern is that there's lots of other names touring there right now so the public can't afford to go see everyone...they'll pay for the one that hasn't been there in forever. And I literally can't think of anyone else who's touring SA right now or is due to, seeing as touring is still getting back on its feet.

ELECTROHEART

I think money isn't the problem, because fans save the money to see our fave artist for months, I mean, an "artist" that doesn't worth to mention (:triggered:) just sold out 100k tickets for 2 shows that will take place at Estadio Azteca in Mexico City this december, even Dua Lipa sold out tickets for her shows in Mexico City and Guadalajara or Monterrey (I'm not sure which other city) Rammstein the same, and I'm sure this happens in all the other countries of LATAM.

Gaga could easily sell out 100k tickets at least in Mexico and Brazil, but she or her team decided to not come back for a particular reason that we don't know, because she used to love to visit here, even she mentioned her favorite show from The Monster Ball was Guadalajara and she seemed so happy during The Born This Way Ball too :bradley:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

rinasawachanta

I think it could be because here in Latin America the audiences are very intense and dedicated... And part of me thinks that Gaga doesn't have much desire to deal with that high level of enthusiasm or demand.

Ladle Ghoulash
59 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

I think it could be because here in Latin America the audiences are very intense and dedicated... And part of me thinks that Gaga doesn't have much desire to deal with that high level of enthusiasm or demand.

I seriously doubt that lol

Archived