Controversiaga

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is good! Proud of him 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

3 hours ago, Hold My Ham said:

They had them all the way up to the stage in Japan too 

Then I should speak generally lol 

GagasEnigma4
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

She was doing those evil laughs all these time during TCB was rehearsal for this moment :ally:

I know right?! To hear it in person was so amazing. Girl was going for it!! She has nailed the creepy joker laugh perfectly:firega:

It had me scared. I mean not really but she was THAT convincing and you can tell she is having so much fun with teasing it during her shows:ladyhaha:

StrawberryBlond

This is a good sign. He must be genuinely invested in her and doesn't just see her as a flashy name with a big fanbase to help sell the movie. I've not heard about directors attending concerts of artists they've put in their movies before this. I guess he wants to see how her performance connects with the crowd. His presence is a big win whether its for research purposes or he's a genuine fan (but hopefully both).

6 hours ago, MrHappy said:

It's off the topic but I never understand why american concerts have seats. 

They have them in Europe as well. It happens a lot for singers with very young fanbases, which I assume is for health and safety reasons. You don't want to risk children getting crushed in a huge, unruly crowd, some of which will be adults. It's also easier to keep your kids beside you if they're seated. And singers who have older fanbases or those who perform more high faluting music like jazz and classical, always have fully-seated concerts for obvious reasons.

7 hours ago, MrHappy said:

It's off the topic but I never understand why american concerts have seats. 

Some people have kids, some are very old, some have anxiety, some are handicapped etc, not everyone is able to wake up at 6 AM to queue up in front of a stadium to get the best seat, or to spend 2/3 hours standing up surrounded by people together like sardines. for example im nto strong enough for that and i get very bad anxiety in a crowd. some try to do it and pass out so yeah seats are the best, and people think we all sit down during a concert, nah we stand up, we just are able to have our own space, put our bags down or coat. the bad side is you'll never be able to get close to the stage 

2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

This is a good sign. He must be genuinely invested in her and doesn't just see her as a flashy name with a big fanbase to help sell the movie. I've not heard about directors attending concerts of artists they've put in their movies before this. I guess he wants to see how her performance connects with the crowd. His presence is a big win whether its for research purposes or he's a genuine fan (but hopefully both).

He was one of the producers of ASIB. He also attended Enigma in 2019. I guess they are friends with Gaga.

Archived