đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga:30 cameras pointed at you and you get one take

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

The BPD Monster
10 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Just because it doesn't make sense to us, doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. 

What i love about something not making sense is that it doesn't make any sense 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ssslyboy

Are they only recording that one date?  Better to film two in case something goes wrong (with performance, technical stuff, cameras, etc).  Risky!  But  would probably cost a ton of money to film two shows.

MonsterofFame

For those wanting a physical copy.. it's not gonna happen, at least for a while. Way too much money to be made making it a streaming exclusive on one service like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc. like every other show these days. 

We might get a physical copy release months/years after the exclusivity ends. But that's okay because there's usually copies from streaming floating around the Internet. 

StarstruckIllusion

If y’all want a physical copy so much, just get the video file and burn it to a CD idk

9 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

If y’all want a physical copy so much, just get the video file and burn it to a CD idk

a CD :messga:

mother, what must i do?

Juanlittlem
On 9/11/2022 at 4:07 PM, Edonis said:

think the sun didn’t even set for Paris until Free Woman or Born this way? 

Nonsense, it was already dark when she was performing Chromatica II/911. Here's a pic I took from Lovegame, it's already dark.

vlcsnap-2022-07-30-10h19m03s393.png

Also a Replay one, 5th song into the setlist.

Replay-12.jpg

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

29 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Nonsense, it was already dark when she was performing Chromatica II/911. Here's a pic I took from Lovegame, it's already dark.

vlcsnap-2022-07-30-10h19m03s393.png

Also a Replay one, 5th song into the setlist.

Replay-12.jpg

Not nonsense, the sky was still bright during those performances (but the sun was setting). The show being in pure darkness, particularly for the first two acts, is important to the narrative, so I can absolutely understand why they passed on filming there. 

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

Not nonsense, the sky was still bright during those performances (but the sun was setting). The show being in pure darkness, particularly for the first two acts, is important to the narrative, so I can absolutely understand why they passed on filming there. 

As if they won't color correct the show they recorded :air:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Y’all why would they do it in Paris or London when half of the show it was light outside still. That doesn’t make any sense. I get it the crowds were a lot bigger but she just played one of the biggest crowds dodger Stadium has ever had! Beyoncè in 2017 had 46,000 and Gaga sold out 52,000 that’s a serve! Also the audience was insane at the LA show! 

Archived